No announcement yet.

2023 NFL Thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leave it to the Cowboys to make NFL history with a loss... first time in the history of the league that a #7 seed has won a playoff game!

Comment

I watched the game but was admittedly more interested in the Rams at Lions game that followed. The Matthew Stafford/Jared Goff and Sean McVay/Dan Campbell matchups lived up to the way I thought it might go.

Jerry Jones, if nothing else, reliably provides some bit of TV comedy whenever the ‘Boys stumble and a camera pans to his suite. You never get to see that sourpuss mug when attending a Cowboys game in person at JerryWorld.​

Comment

As long as that old, egotistical billionaire is in charge, it will always be a clown shoe (show). I as well will watch and hope, but we are reminded at the end of the season that Daddy Jerry only cares about filling the stadium, selling Miller beverages and memorabilia. Until people stop, changes will not be made.
        As a Boy's fan, we all fall into the the trap to tell you the truth, we want to watch and hope for the glory days, but they have only happened when Daddy Jerry gave up the GM job to Jimmy and Bill Parcells, we could have won more and competed but daddy let Sean Peyton go because he wouldn't give SP the GM job and he bolted, we've been a revolving door of mediocrity ever since and inbetween...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          As long as that old, egotistical billionaire is in charge, it will always be a clown shoe (show). I as well will watch and hope, but we are reminded at the end of the season that Daddy Jerry only cares about filling the stadium, selling Miller beverages and memorabilia. Until people stop, changes will not be made.
          As a Boy's fan, we all fall into the the trap to tell you the truth, we want to watch and hope for the glory days, but they have only happened when Daddy Jerry gave up the GM job to Jimmy and Bill Parcells, we could have won more and competed but daddy let Sean Peyton go because he wouldn't give SP the GM job and he bolted, we've been a revolving door of mediocrity ever since and inbetween...
          And some people don't think karma is a real thing. I agree. Sadly, the Cowboys haven't won jack since Jerry got stupid and fired Jimmy. The Jimmy era is also the only years the Cowboys ever beat the Packers in the playoffs. Before that it was 0fer and since then it has been 0fer too. If the Cowboys have kryptonite it wears a green jersey (Packers and Eagles).

Comment

Working...
          X