Rangers 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers 2012

Lets get this going. Still not over game 6, but them playing again will help me forget.

Today is Yu's first day on the mound. I honestly can't wait to see how it goes. I am going to look for a link to the stream on the game.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Lets get this going. Still not over game 6, but them playing again will help me forget.

Today is Yu's first day on the mound. I honestly can't wait to see how it goes. I am going to look for a link to the stream on the game.
    yea I think we all are excited to see what Yu can really do.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Post it when you find it. I'm still not over game 6 either. After that game I knew they lost the series.

Comment

Still not over game 6, but them playing again will help me forget.
        I really think that all Ranger's fans will never get over that game.

I am ready to watch some ball games though. Everything MLB network is playing makes me want to see Texas play. I think just about everyone else has had a game televised on it.
        Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

Anyone find a stream yet? i have been too busy training someone to do a good search.

Comment

Im over with Game 6, it happened and time to move on. I think its easier being that we're still a serious contender. It'll be different if we weren't one of the team to contend or took a step back.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

I'll be at the game today. Can't wait to get some baseball in my system.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                Im over with Game 6, it happened and time to move on. I think its easier being that we're still a serious contender. It'll be different if we weren't one of the team to contend or took a step back.

You're exactly right, if last years team was put together with players that were mostley one and gone guys, game 6 would still bother me too. I don't see any reason why they can't make their 3rd straight World Series.

Comment

This may be it.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

Comment

Darvish is doing pretty good. He's making some good pitches and he's made some good decisions in clutch situations. Could do without ALL the Japanese media though.

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                      Darvish is doing pretty good. He's making some good pitches and he's made some good decisions in clutch situations. Could do without ALL the Japanese media though.
                      I can't find the damn feed. Surely there are some hot japanese girls there. Right?

Comment

This is just awesome. I'm only 7 seats left of Nolan.....same row. AND............2-0 Rangers.

Comment

4-0 Rangers going into the bottom of the 5th.

Comment

Darvish pitched 2 scoreless innings and only gave up 2 hits and struck out 3.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

One huge thing will be missing from home games this year.

There isn't much at Rangers Ballpark that gets fans more excited than in the pregame highlight reel when Nolan Ryan pops up on the screen. It could be his seventh no-hitter, or his 5,000th strikeout, or better yet, the old man teaching a youngster who's boss.

Back in 1993, that exact thing happened when Robin Ventura was hit by a pitch and took exception, charging the mound, and the Texas legend. Ryan put Ventura in a headlock and got in a few good noogie-style punches before landing a square shot to the face and bloodying Ventura up a little bit.

It's been a rallying cry for Rangers fans ever since.

But it's no more. The Rangers have said they will not show the highlight on opening weekend, when the Rangers host the White Sox and new manager, yup, you guessed it, Robin Ventura.

In fact, the Rangers say they will not only not show it that weekend out of respect to Ventura, but they will likely show it just once all year — on the anniversary of the fight to commemorate the Rangers' 40th anniversary celebration that will be ongoing throughout the year.

I get it, you don't want your greatest highlights to include a fight, but c'mon, it's Nolan Ryan, the guy who could win a governor's race in a landslide if he said he was running two weeks before the election. He's Mr. Texas.

What do you guys think? Should Rangers fans forget about the memorable moment and try to remember more positive, huggy, kissy memories?

Comment

Working...
                              X