Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do you guys think Manning will end up at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sources close to the situation are now claiming he's narrowed down it down to either Denver or Tennessee.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
      Sources close to the situation are now claiming he's narrowed down it down to either Denver or Tennessee.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/P...Broncos-031312
      Then he should be in AZ by the end of the day. LOL

Comment

In going to lean on to Denver. They have a better team. They have a better offensive line, a better running game, and their defense is better than the Titans. The funny thing is didn't Elway state a few months back that Tim Tebow would be the #1 QB for the Broncos when they started this year?
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
          In going to lean on to Denver. They have a better team. They have a better offensive line, a better running game, and their defense is better than the Titans. The funny thing is didn't Elway state a few months back that Tim Tebow would be the #1 QB for the Broncos when they started this year?
          I guess you forgot about Chris Johnson, who almost broke the record for most yards in a season. They have little no passing game, and defenses all played against the run last year and that held him to his a miserable season yardage wise. With a good QB and a few talented wideouts Tennessee's running game will do much better than Denver's, IMO.

Comment

I guess you forgot about Chris Johnson, who almost broke the record for most yards in a season. They have little no passing game, and defenses all played against the run last year and that held him to his a miserable season yardage wise. With a good QB and a few talented wideouts Tennessee's running game will do much better than Denver's, IMO.
            yea but who's division is more winable? I think the AFC West is weaker than the AFC South
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

yea but who's division is more winable? I think the AFC West is weaker than the AFC South
              What, you think Indy is going to be competitive in their first year with a rookie QB? LOL!

I also just checked the wins per division last year and the AFC West had 31 wins and the AFC South had 26 wins.

Comment

I will say he winds up in Tennessee, thats where he went to school, met his wife and what better way to end his career.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

What, you think Indy is going to be competitive in their first year with a rookie QB? LOL!
                  no, but you got Houston who will most likely be better this year if they all stay healthy.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

no, but you got Houston who will most likely be better this year if they all stay healthy.
                    I doubt they will be much better than they were this year. Yes I know Schaub will be back, blah, blah, blah, but I don't think they will win any more games this year than last year.

Comment

Dallas
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Alex Smith is visiting with the Dolphins. Does that mean something?
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                          Yeah, Miami is desperate for a QB.
                          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            Pretty obvious, no? He's surveying his options should he find himself in a backup role in the near future.

Comment

Pretty obvious, no? He's surveying his options should he find himself in a backup role in the near future.
                              I was thinking more along the lines of he's been told by someone to start looking. Didn't hear a peep about him until yesterday.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I doubt they will be much better than they were this year. Yes I know Schaub will be back, blah, blah, blah, but I don't think they will win any more games this year than last year.
                                What is your theory behind that?

Comment

Working...
                                X