Flyers vs Penguins game 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyers vs Penguins game 3

Anyone else watching this game? This has gotta be one of the greatest sports events I've ever seen. The scoring has been through the roof for a hockey game, and when they aren't scoring It's a royal rumble on ice. These teams really hate each other, and all the goals make it that much more entertaining.

P.S. Go Flyers!!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    .223 > 911

Fuck you Max Talbot!

I hate all things Philly. Their offense is fucking TOUGH though. They are killing. Pens can't keep up. I wish they played like they did against the Rangers.

Comment

The Flyers are the only team in the entire state of Pennsylvania that I do like. I hate the pens, especially with Crosby on the team. That kid is a punk. He starts so much shit, and then has the rest of his team actually do the fighting for him. Honestly if I didn't care either way about either team this still would have been an awesome game, those two teams were all over the place.

.223 > 911

Comment

Pens are sucking it up like a bunch of babies.

Comment

Penguins just can't catch a break. First two games they would have a decent lead, just to end up getting whooped in the end. Not much different in game 3.

Comment

Pens are sucking it up like a bunch of babies.

Comment

Pens are playing terrible, Philly always plays them tough, but this is ridiculous. Philly is forcing the Pens to play their game, which obviously is working very well for the Flyers. You know things aren't going well when you are averaging 4 goals per game for the series and you're down 0-3. Well, hopefully history can repeat itself and the Pens can climb out of the 0-3 hole.

Comment

You definitely got a point there, the pens are scoring a lot of goals to be losing. The offense is doing its job, but Fluery couldn't stop a basketball from hitting net this series. Even being a Flyers fan I can't help but feel a little bad for the Pens forwards.

.223 > 911

Comment

Will beats skill. Flyers are fucking crushing the Pens, hope they end it tomorrow night in 4. Pens definitely have the skill to creep back in this one. When the Pens started resorting to cheap shots and dirty hits just to stay competitive I knew it was over for them last game.

Comment

game 4 ass whoopin'

Ultimately Fleury is a better goal tender than Brzygolov. Neither goalie has stepped up to this point, hopefully this win will give Fleury some much needed confidence headed back home to the 'Burgh. One game at a time.

Go Pens!

Comment

Man that was brutal.

.223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Mikecobra302 View Post
                        When the Pens started resorting to cheap shots and dirty hits just to stay competitive I knew it was over for them last game.
                        HA! Thats laughable. Your boy Simmonds is the worst in instigating and "Cheap Shots."

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          HA! Thats laughable. Your boy Simmonds is the worst in instigating and "Cheap Shots."
                          I wouldn't say he's the worst, but I will admit that the cheap shots have been coming from both sides. These teams don't just want to win, they want to kill the other team.

.223 > 911

Comment

Fleury is a WALL tonight!!

Comment

Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit!!!!

Flyers better get back to their winning ways in Philly for game 6. If this goes to 7 in Pitt I'm gunna be really worried.

.223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                              X