No announcement yet.

Flyers vs Penguins game 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got invited to go to Consol if theres a Game 7. Woohoo!!

Comment

Woooo!!! Good job Flyers!

That definatly had a game 7 feel to it. No fighting or dirty play, just some do or die hockey. The teams finally showed each other a little respect on the ice. Three more series to go for Philly.
      .223 > 911

Comment

I didnt get to see a single play. Haven't heard any comments about it yet either. 5-1 is a ass whipping though. A VERY disappointing season for the Pens. Congrats to the Flyers, hell of a nice job. I didnt see them winning the east, but I don't see anyone beating them. Bryz is the key.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
          I didnt get to see a single play. Haven't heard any comments about it yet either. 5-1 is a ass whipping though. A VERY disappointing season for the Pens. Congrats to the Flyers, hell of a nice job. I didnt see them winning the east, but I don't see anyone beating them. Bryz is the key.
          It was a lot like Game 3, just not as bad as an ass whipping. Pens just weren't in it.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            It wasn't really a 5-1 game. One goal was an empty net at the very end, and another was a lucky puck that just rolled out from under Fluery. Plus the Pens had a goal waved off towards the end. So it was actually a much closer feeling game than 5-1 makes you think.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
            .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
            X