Cowboy Training Camp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
    sure they do. Dez in the first quarter, Austin in the 2nd quarter, Witten the rest of the game.
    yea, thats pretty much it. I guess witten is really the number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I don't think this team has a #1 reciever.
      Austin when his hammy isn't an issue. I think Dez will emerge, though. His issue last year was conditioning. Which was an issue for 90% of the NFL. With a full offseason of workouts, OTAs, a full training camp, etc, I think he will be just fine.

I'm not putting too much weight in the arrest either. If the rumors are true, good for him. Mom or not, he should have knocked that bitch out. That's if they are true, of course.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

what rumors?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          what rumors?
          Supposedly the deal was that the argument was over her selling crack out of the house he bought her. It's come out that the argument started at Dez's house, and he kicked everyone out. The issue is that he followed her down the street, to her house.

He didn't even hit her, from what I've seen/ heard. The assault was that he threw his hat at her face. And if true, she's lucky that's all he did. If it were me, I'd have tossed her out on her fucking head and changed the locks. Stupid ass fucking dope fiend.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Hadn't heard that. It sounds like it really could happen though. At least she aint slangin her pussy now.

Comment

Working...
            X