Originally posted by BradM View Post
    That's true. I forgot about you people.
    What do you mean by "you people"?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      What do you mean by "you people"?
      Oh, you know!

Comment

Has anyone heard the 911 tape from his mom calling. Kinda funny.

Comment

Maybe Im late to the party on this one, and maybe its already been discussed. Reading some of the info on ths case, I saw that Dez's Mom is 37, and Dez is 24.

So she was likely 12 years old, when she got pregnant with Dez. Gotdamn.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bringit View Post
            Maybe Im late to the party on this one, and maybe its already been discussed. Reading some of the info on ths case, I saw that Dez's Mom is 37, and Dez is 24.

His mother has been in and out of jail herself. Crackhead, former prostitute, etc.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bringit View Post

You probably missed the part where one of the coaches interviewing him when he was coming out of college asked if his mom was a hooker.

Comment

My aunt is a police officer in Desoto and was at Dez's house.

She said that the fight broke out because, get this, someone took his Sprite soda and he got mad because of the lack of "respect". This caused him to engage the other Klingons in battle.
                Originally posted by lincolnboy
                After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                  My aunt is a police officer in Desoto and was at Dez's house.

She said that the fight broke out because, get this, someone took his Sprite soda and he got mad because of the lack of "respect". This caused him to engage the other Klingons in battle.
                  Respect doesn't exist in the hood.

Comment

She's trying to drop the charges, if the DA will let her. She has signed an affidavit stating she wants the charges dropped. Visions of that "money train" leaving probably got her mind right.

Comment

Wow, fuck that. I would trade his ass to Buffalo for a 3rd or 4th rounder next year. Wait Buffalo is actually pretty good, send his ass to Seattle, he'll fit right in with that other felon, Skittles...
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Off-topic, but probably a relative... Why isn't mass sterilization an option?

A 13-month old boy was taken to an Atlanta hospital after ingesting cocaine. Police are searching for the boy’s grandmother, Ebony Daniel, 34, and her boyfriend Charlie Martin, 22, NBC News reports.

Police had received a call from Piedmont Newman Hospital that the boy’s mother, 17, had brought the boy in. He was transferred and admitted to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston, where he tested positive for cocaine, police said.

According to police, the boy had ingested cocaine at the home of Daniel and Martin. Saturday night, police searched the home and found evidence, which has not been released.

The boy was released from the hospital after spending two nights there, and authorities believe he will be alright. They are currently waiting for toxicology reports to determine how much cocaine he ingested.

Daniel and Martin have been charged with possession of cocaine, cruelty to children and reckless conduct.

The mother is considered a witness and has not been charged.

Tuesday, Palmetto Police Sgt. Lee Gragg received a call from Martin stating that he wished to turn himself in. Martin didn’t offer any information on Daniel’s whereabouts.

Gragg told MSNBC that according to witnesses, the cocaine that the boy ingested was sitting out in the open on a table inside the house.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                        X