2012 NCAA Football - USA Today Coaches' Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely should of been LSU vs OK St.

I agree that LSU probably would of won, but I still think that the SEC and the mouth-breathers that run the BCS underestimate the Big 12 on a regular basis. It would of helped if Colt McCoy had stuck around to beat Bama, and also if Texas had gone to the BCSNC rather than OU that year that they both tied with Tech. OU chokes in big games too much, and is giving the Big 12 a bad reputation. The SEC gets all the BCS nut-huggers because of their great defenses, but the Big 12 is the one conference with the offensive firepower to take them down. Which would make for some great games, but instead we get to watch the SEC punt the ball back and forth for a couple hours.
    .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
      Definitely should of been LSU vs OK St.

I agree that LSU probably would of won, but I still think that the SEC and the mouth-breathers that run the BCS underestimate the Big 12 on a regular basis. It would of helped if Colt McCoy had stuck around to beat Bama, and also if Texas had gone to the BCSNC rather than OU that year that they both tied with Tech. OU chokes in big games too much, and is giving the Big 12 a bad reputation. The SEC gets all the BCS nut-huggers because of their great defenses, but the Big 12 is the one conference with the offensive firepower to take them down. Which would make for some great games, but instead we get to watch the SEC punt the ball back and forth for a couple hours.
      The SEC is tougher than the NFL.
      Originally posted by 03trubluGT
      Your opinion is what sucks.
      You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
        The SEC is tougher than the NFL.
        Soon they'll just start putting the top two SEC teams straight into the Super Bowl.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
        .223 > 911

Comment

Soon they'll just start putting the top two SEC teams straight into the Super Bowl.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
          Over/Under will be set at 3.5

I'll take the under.

In other news, new transfer Justin Brown (WR) from penn state has arrived.

Last edited by unkoricky; 08-07-2012, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            What do you mean? He played a full season at Butler and played in 5 games for LSU last year. Completed 8-of-11 passes for 92 yards and his first career touchdown on a 19-yard strike to Kadron Boone against Northwestern State ... Ran 25 yards on a bootleg down to the one-yard line at Ole Miss ... Entered late against Auburn, West Virginia, and Kentucky and did not attempt a pass as the team ran out the clock.

Ah, i did not know that

Comment

Unkoricky- I see where y'alls depth chart is starting to look a little thin

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                Unkoricky- I see where y'alls depth chart is starting to look a little thin
                pretty soon we're going to have a run a trick spread offense with 3 offensive linemen.

Comment

pretty soon we're going to have a run a trick spread offense with 3 offensive linemen.

LOL, hey it might work

Comment

Grab some more Penn State players. Unless you're a LB OU is a quicker ticket into the NFL anyways.
                    .223 > 911

Comment

Grab some more Penn State players. Unless you're a LB OU is a quicker ticket into the NFL anyways.
                      Just a mix of home sickness, quitters, injuries, and Lymphoma.

Yeah nice way to start football on the offensive line.

Comment

Just a mix of home sickness, quitters, injuries, and Lymphoma.

Yeah nice way to start football on the offensive line.
                        Personally I would rather see OU suck anyways.
                        .223 > 911

Comment

Working...
                        X