This week takes forever to get here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
    It was on there. I had 2 browsers going from there b/c I didn't get the bama/michigan game here either.
    Man, it worked for me, but is it normal to have all the little commercials and shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      Nothing like 4A.

Bullshit, get out of here with that 5A biased garbage

Comment

That's YOUR boy, homey. That's why I tAKE YOUR JUDGING OF TALENT WITH A 40LB dose of salt! LOL! I told you he stunk 3 years ago... ;-)

You were guessing that he stunk, it just happened to be true lol

I'm hoping for his sake that June Jones has him on the right track. I think he needed to get away from home. Plus I need him doing good so my prediction of SMU beating aggy can come true

Comment

Man, it worked for me, but is it normal to have all the little commercials and shit?
          Yes - just don't click on them to x them out. Just let them lapse. I watched virtually the entire Cowboys' season on there last year. (Having 2 fucking NFL home teams sucks when you don't give a shit about either of them.)
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
            Bullshit, get out of here with that 5A biased garbage
            I've seen it first hand, brother. You've been in east Texas too long. I just saw Midlothian (a really bad 5A team) destroy Waxahachie (a good 4A team) by about 30 points last night. Here in the metroplex, it's a helluva difference. Aledo is "here in the metroplex".

Comment

I've seen it first hand, brother. You've been in east Texas too long. I just saw Midlothian (a really bad 5A team) destroy Waxahachie (a good 4A team) by about 30 points last night. Here in the metroplex, it's a helluva difference. Aledo is "here in the metroplex".

Maybe it's you that needs to get out. I've seen 4a teams beat really good 5a schools too. There's not that big of a difference that you're trying to make it out to be

Comment

This Gilbert guy for smu sucks. He looks awfully familiar:........

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  This Gilbert guy for smu sucks. He looks awfully familiar:........

Looks exactly the same, one throw he looks sharp and spot on, the next he doesn't set his feet and looks awful

Comment

Same guy, different school. He's not going to change, so it's a matter of whether or not he's the best SMU can get.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                      Maybe it's you that needs to get out. I've seen 4a teams beat really good 5a schools too. There's not that big of a difference that you're trying to make it out to be
                      Tell you what...Austin-Lake Travis has been the Texas 4A champs for 5 or 6 years in a row. They moved to 5A this year. Let's see if they win state again, then we can continue this debate.

Comment

Same guy, different school. He's not going to change, so it's a matter of whether or not he's the best SMU can get.
                        Dude sucked. He was so inaccurate, it was laughable. And the one accurate pass he did have, hit the receiver, who wasn't looking, right in the hands and ended up getting intercepted.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Dude sucked. He was so inaccurate, it was laughable. And the one accurate pass he did have, hit the receiver, who wasn't looking, right in the hands and ended up getting intercepted.
                          If it wasn't for his daddy playing in the Pro's, he would have never been more than a blip on the radar.

Comment

Gilbert telegraphs his passes BAD. Stares down his target and then has the longest windup I have ever seen. Yes, he's got a cannon for an arm (and the afore mentioned daddy pedigree) but that's about it. I just shook my head when his first two passes were batted down by the D line...they see that windup too.

As for Texas's first game. Ill take it. D look sloppy. Hopefully they look at the tape and are able to fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAXX View Post
                              Gilbert telegraphs his passes BAD. Stares down his target and then has the longest windup I have ever seen. Yes, he's got a cannon for an arm (and the afore mentioned daddy pedigree) but that's about it. I just shook my head when his first two passes were batted down by the D line...they see that windup too.

As for Texas's first game. Ill take it. D look sloppy. Hopefully they look at the tape and are able to fix it.
                              UT's game was not "bad", and I didn't mean for it to come across that way. The secondary looked out of sorts at times, and it resulted in broken coverages and some big plays.

You're spot on with Gilbert. To quote my old HS coach: "He could through a strawberry through a battleship, if he could hit the battleship".

Comment

If it wasn't for his daddy playing in the Pro's, he would have never been more than a blip on the radar.

To be fair, coming out of highschool he had an offer from damn near every school in the country. He just didn't pan out

Comment

Working...
                                X