Cut Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut Week

It's that time of year. Figured we might as well keep up with it all in one post. I'm busy as shit, and don't have the time to invest right now, so if the rest of you could post the cuts as you hear/see/read about them here, I'd appreciate it!

Interested to see who the Cowboys keep, and who they may be able to add as the cuts progress.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

I say they keep the usual suspects:

they cut Carpenter, i'll put money on it
    they keep Lemon

Comment

Carpenter is decent, imo opinion better than McGee. I think they get rid of McGee and place Carpenter on the practice squad. I like how they put a giant ice pack on Tanner during an interview last night. They might place him on the practice squad and keep Dunbar on the 53, though I would keep Tanner and Dunbar and shop Felix...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Tanner will make the 53 due to his physical running style. We have no runner to hammer in short yard situations. He is it. I think dunbar has more upside but goes to the practice squad.

Comment

I agree with shopping Felix. I don't think they will though, I think they will keep him through the end of his contract, due to injury issues with both him and Murray. I think I'd rather them keep Carpenter as well. McGee is fucking pititful, and hasn't made any improvements at all. Let his head roll already.

Comment

No one is going to bite on Felix. Let him work for a big contract and see what happens.

Carpenter does not look like a NFL qb IMO. he looked scared shitless last night.

Comment

I really don't think Felix wants to be here. Hes never got over being passed over for the starting job once we got rid of the Barbarian and drafted Murray.
              Hes just never been a starting tailback, more of a third down guy and beoieve he thinks he can be a starter some where.
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

Carpenter does not look like a NFL qb IMO. he looked scared shitless last night.
                McGee doesn't look any better. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  No one is going to bite on Felix. Let him work for a big contract and see what happens.

WTF are you talking about, I watched the game twice last night. He was a stud at ASU and for a rookie just as good if not better than McGee whos been here for 4 yrs now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    WTF are you talking about, I watched the game twice last night. He was a stud at ASU and for a rookie just as good if not better than McGee whos been here for 4 yrs now.
                    He may developed overtime. Can't argue that he looked just as good or bad as mcgee. He did. He just never really goes back and sets his feet. I dont care for his release and soft throws. Doesn't look to have the arm, to me.

Comment

Adrian Hamilton is gone.

JJT seems to think that both McGee and Carpenter will be cut. I could see that.

Comment

McGees biggest problem here is the offensive style. Also several of those drops were receivers faults alone. Hell the first pass to ogletree was on the money and ogletree dropped it.

I think McGee would do a lot better backing up somewhere else with a more flexible offense tailored to a qb who is mobile. Carpenter has a lot of bad habits for a qb.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          McGees biggest problem here is the offensive style.

Completing passes has nothing to do with the style of offense, IMO. He's never going to be a Vick, if that's what you're getting at.

Comment

Fifth round pick WR Danny Coale has been cut. Sucks, he never really got a shot because of injuries. I have a feeling he will end up somewhere else, and be a productive WR for a long time.
                            .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                              Fifth round pick WR Danny Coale has been cut. Sucks, he never really got a shot because of injuries. I have a feeling he will end up somewhere else, and be a productive WR for a long time.
                              And with Beasley playing like he has been, I don't know how much of a chance Coale had to begin with. Given the injuries, it's likely he will clear waivers and wind up on the practice squad.

Comment

Working...
                              X