Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "scheme" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "host" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/content/link.php on line 2 seahawks vs packers - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

seahawks vs packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

McCarthy is about to choke a bitch.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

NFL Rule 8, section 1, article 3
          Item 5: Simultaneous catch.

If a pass is caught simultaneously by 2 eligible opponents, and both players retain it, the ball belongs to the passers

It is not a simultaneous catch if I player gaines control first and an opponent subsequently gains joint control.

Looks to me like after the review they should have reveresed the call, bummer for the Packers
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

ridiculous call...
            1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Comment

lol

Comment

Now im hearing that they cannot review the catch since it was ruled a TD in the endzone. After looking at the INT/Catch several more times, the refs were not in a position to actually see the catch and it has to be determined when they actually hit the ground and by the time they got there Tate had his hands on the ball as well as Jennings.

Sucks for GB...

Comment

Jennings had complete possession and control all the way down, Tate had one hand on the ball and once on the ground got a better hold of it. That isn't simultaneous possession, GB got screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                      I will be getting up at 5 just to listen to Mike and Mike. This is a press bonanza.
                      Same here...

Comment

That was pretty ridiculous... twitter blew up last night.. So many blown calls.

Even Aikman is tired of these refs.

I cant stand Pete Carroll, if this happened to him he wouldnt even bring out his team out for the extra point.
                        Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                        Your opinion is what sucks.
                        You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                          Jennings had complete possession and control all the way down, Tate had one hand on the ball and once on the ground got a better hold of it. That isn't simultaneous possession, GB got screwed.
                          X2
                          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                          86 SVO - Sold
                          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

i mean clearly you just need one arm to overturn an interception to an offensive touchdown.

Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                            Your opinion is what sucks.
                            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

So much for protecting the shield.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post

I cant stand Pete Carroll, if this happened to him he wouldnt even bring out his team out for the extra point.
                                No shit. I hated him at USC being a Ducks fan. He left once he knew the sanctions were comming. Him coaching my Seachickens is a kick in the balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X