seahawks vs packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
    This is so bad it could be a movie. I went to bed before the game, glad I did.

"Got (robbed) by the refs.. Embarrassing. Thanks nfl" — Green Bay offensive lineman T.J. Lang.

"Fine me and use the money to pay the regular refs." — Lang.

"13th man beat us tonight." — Green Bay tight end Tom Crabtree.

"Drama. Great for business. Godspeed, Ed Hochuli." — Houston Texans running back Arian Foster.

"I simply just LOVE the NFL to much to see these mistakes. I'm sick like I just played for the Packers" — Miami Heat star LeBron James.

"This is what the NFL has come down to, & yet they tell you to respect the shield! Lol. But they'll try to fine us for everything thing we do." — Arizona defensive end Darnell Dockett.

"These games are a joke." — Former Dallas Cowboys quarterback and current NFL broadcaster Troy Aikman.

"Not gonna watch another nfl game until real refs r back. What a farce" — Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki.

"I would love to see what my reaction would be if a Mavs game ended like MNF. (hashtag)Expensive" — Mavericks owner Mark Cuban.

"Maybe they will actually start to think the regular refs are important. How many games can they screw up before people think its important." — Atlanta pitcher Paul Maholm.

"That is unreal. I'm actually mad and I don't even have a dog in the fight. I'm sick." — Tampa Bay third baseman Evan Longoria.

"That's the worst thing I've ever seen." — Texas Rangers catcher Mike Napoli.

"NFL should not be played anymore" — Napoli

"I feel sorry for these Refs i really do. They're doing the best they (can) but that aint good enough please bring back the real thing. (hash)Truth" — Former NFL star Deion Sanders

"All nfl fans watch the Ryder Cup this week, we got no refs." — Masters champion Bubba Watson.

"These refs gotta go I'm sorry" — Miami Dolphins running back Reggie Bush.

"These refs are in Over their heads!!! OBVIOUSLY!!!" — Actor Samuel L. Jackson.

"Disgusting. Can't wish you a good night because that's not possible. Shame. Shame. Shame. Just disgusting" — NFL agent David Canter.

Comment

13th man beat us tonight, That's gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
        13th man beat us tonight, That's gold!
        I read a collection of the Packers' tweets on Deadspin this morning. The grammar and spelling was atrocious.

Comment

yep. when tweeting, make, shure you're grammar is perfect".
          1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

This is getting out of hand...its only a matter of time before Vegas gets involved...There is allot of upset high rollers from lastnights outcome of the game.
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                    That pic is of Tate's touchdown catch in the 2nd quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      exactly. They are misrepresenting what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                        WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Here is another one they missed (different game), and this is just fucking BLATANT.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
                          WHOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Here is another one they missed (different game), and this is just fucking BLATANT.
                          That's called Baltimore class right there.
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by mschmoyer View Post
                            Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

One politician let his feelings be known after the wild ending of the Seattle Seahawks' 14-12 victory over the Green Bay Packers on Monday night.

Wisconsin State Senator Jon Erpenbach tweeted NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's office phone number after the replacement officials mishandled the final play of the game. Seattle's Golden Tate pushed one Green Bay defender out of the way then wrestled another for the ball and was awarded a disputed touchdown on the final play.

Erpenbach said in a separate tweet that if Monday night's ending did not spark an end to the lockout of the regular officials ''this season will be a joke.''

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              That's called Baltimore class right there.
                              regardless, where's the call? and the ref is right fucking there!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                                This is getting out of hand...its only a matter of time before Vegas gets involved...There is allot of upset high rollers from lastnights outcome of the game.
                                Vegas wont get involved. They are loving this shit. All the bookies are making a killing this zeason. The games have become so unpredictable.

Comment

Working...
                                X