Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    But will still out play the Mavs
    Sheeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiit, ya'll won't even be able to afford fuel for the team buses halfway through the season!!!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

IF this holds up, they need to make a rule against jumping forward INTO the defender as you make a jumpshot. Yes, I'm looking at you Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Dirk, and Kidd. If you're not content with your chances of sinking the ball, PASS IT. You shouldn't be rewarded for flopping or jumping into someone.

Comment

Vlade Divac would have gone bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
          They probably don't want the refs judging weather or not it was a flop in game. If they look at game tape afterwards they can be sure if the player was flopping or not. Imagine the outcry if someone lost a game because of a flop penalty that ended up not being a flop, or if a flop wasn't called. This way no-one can say anything, because the flop will be determined after the game is over.
          yeah that could be a real problem. there's always the suspicion some ref's have ulterior motives for how they're calling the game anyways.

Comment

Them complaining about the new rule makes them sound really bad. I understand them not liking being fined after instead of a foul at the time, but it makes them sound like a bunch of winey bitches that can't play the game without flopping.

FWIW: this would END soccer!

Comment

MUTE THE VOLUME!!!! before playing but it does show you some great flops

Comment

Originally posted by hotrod66stang View Post
                IF this holds up, they need to make a rule against jumping forward INTO the defender as you make a jumpshot. Yes, I'm looking at you Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Dirk, and Kidd. If you're not content with your chances of sinking the ball, PASS IT. You shouldn't be rewarded for flopping or jumping into someone.
                disagree.

But flopping has been at an all time high. The NBA isn't as physical as it use to be. Flopping has been exaggerated so much the past 5 years or so.
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

You can disagree, but it's complete BS. All they're doing is "drawing a foul," the same as barely getting touched and falling down. If a defender jumps straight up in an attempt to block a shot, and the shooter jumps forward over a foot just to initiate contact, that's the same type BS.

Comment

I agree with hotrod66stang. NBA fouls have gotten so rediculous that it has taken over the entire game. Defenders shouldn't be called for fouls when the offensive player is the one who initiated the contact. Fouls are supposed to be punishment for doing something illegal, not a reward for playing cheap offense. The way the game is being played with all of these BS fouls has turned basketball into a whiney bitch sport. I can't remeber the last basketball game I watched where no-one was crying at some point during the game. Honestly they might as well just turn the entire game into a free-throw shooting contest.
                    .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                      Honestly they might as well just turn the entire game into a free-throw shooting contest.

Shaq would be the best ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Vlade Divac would have gone bankrupt.
                        First person who came to mind for me as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X