Johnny football's offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny football's offseason

Damn, he was busy. Too much to repost. Love the vid of him passing blindfolded.

Has any 20-year-old college student had this kind of offseason? Love him or hate him, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel has had an offseason that would make Brody Jenner or Paris Hilton take notice...
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Johnny Manziel is a fucking idiot. I feel bad for whoever drafts him.

Unfortunately, this moron has "Jerry" written all over him.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Johnny Manziel is a fucking idiot. I feel bad for whoever drafts him.

Unfortunately, this moron has "Jerry" written all over him.
      Jerry is the laughing stock of the Cowgirls. But, I am sure at this moment Johnny Football will be 100% better than Romo The Homo that's for sure

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
        Jerry is the laughing stock of the Cowgirls. But, I am sure at this moment Johnny Football will be 100% better than Romo The Homo that's for sure

Aaaand, here's where I say you're a fucking idiot, too.

Comment

Explain to me why it's ok for the NCAA to make money off of him but he can't? I don't get it, especially with the MILLIONS of dollars college football makes now days.

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
            Explain to me why it's ok for the NCAA to make money off of him but he can't? I don't get it, especially with the MILLIONS of dollars college football makes now days.
            It doesn't matter why. The rules are the rules, and they've been that way for a long time. This didn't pop up overnight. He is subject to the same shit every other college football player in America is subjected to. He and his father knew what they were getting in to.

Why should he be special? Why is he deserving of a salary while he earns a college degree? Why should he get, what no other player in the NCAA gets? His pay day will come. He should shut the fuck up, and be patient. He's not intelligent or mature enough to realize that every time his name is in a headline like this, his draft stock, and player worth is dropping like the Titanic. He thinks he is above it all. I blame ESPN.

Comment

It doesn't matter why. The rules are the rules, and they've been that way for a long time.
              Just because it's been a rule for a long time doesn't mean its still a logical rule. It's time to let these players get a share of that BIG pie.

Why should he be special? Why is he deserving of a salary while he earns a college degree? Why should he get, what no other player in the NCAA gets? His pay day will come. He should shut the fuck up, and be patient. He's not intelligent or mature enough to realize that every time his name is in a headline like this, his draft stock, and player worth is dropping like the Titanic. He thinks he is above it all. I blame ESPN.
              Because he is of above average talent?

Why is he not deserving of a salary while he earns a college degree? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think he's on a scholarship (I heard he comes from big money)?

Why shouldn't he get more than others if he's better? Do you think everybody at your job deserves the same pay?

It's ok for him to flip burgers while playing but not ok to make real money?

Comment

Just because it's been a rule for a long time doesn't mean its still a logical rule. It's time to let these players get a share of that BIG pie.
                It has to do with ethics in college sports.

And I disagree. They get paid absurd amounts of money when they go to the NFL. Half of them don't even stay long enough to get a degree. They can suck it up and wait for four (or less) years for their payday.

Comment

It has to do with ethics in college sports.
                  That made me lmao.

And I disagree. They get paid absurd amounts of money when they go to the NFL. Half of them don't even stay long enough to get a degree. They can suck it up and wait for four (or less) years for their payday.
                  How do you know they'll make absurd amount of money in the nfl (or even get there)? Only a SMALL percentage of players make it pro + a pro career is very short.

So you're telling me I could make big money now, but you won't let me because MAYBE I'll make it later? C'mon man

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                    LoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

The NCAA thing is interesting.

Does his dad own Fenton Honda?

Comment

That made me lmao.

How do you know they'll make absurd amount of money in the nfl (or even get there)? Only a SMALL percentage of players make it pro + a pro career is very short.

So you're telling me I could make big money now, but you won't let me because MAYBE I'll make it later? C'mon man

I'm sorry, but your arguments are fucking ignorant. College is not a career. Twist it any way you want, but that's what it boils down to. College never has been, and never will be a career. You know what happens when you take immature adults and throw tons of money and fame at them? See:Johnny Manziel acting like a fucking retard at every turn.

Comment

I think that college players should be able to make money off of whatever they can. What happens if they get hurt and never get their chance at the NFL. The college will just move on to the next guy up no matter how good you are. Anyone can have a career ending injury.
                          "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

If they don't like the rules, players can go straight to the Pro's. It's the "golden rule": He who has the gold, sets the rules. Player's aren't forced to go to college.

Comment

As an Aggie, I hope they drop his ass. He is a good football player but his character sucks. I'm going to have a hard time rooting for him. I know all the UT and OU jackasses are licking their chops at A&M's misfortune with this guy, oh well.
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                              X