No announcement yet.

Johnny football's offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HA ha ha ha ha ha!!!! ESPN gonna be mad! Bert gonna be mad!
    sigpic

Comment

And there you go. Basically, there was no hard-core evidence. You don't "cut deals" if it's a slam dunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose Jr. View Post
        HA ha ha ha ha ha!!!! ESPN gonna be mad! Bert gonna be mad!

Why am I mad again?

Comment

Sounds like the school suspended him for 1/2 a game. Which doesn't make any sense. If he didn't do anything wrong, then why suspend him at all??

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
            Why am I mad again?
            Ha. OK whatever.
            sigpic

Comment

Ha. OK whatever.

It's funny when you aggy try and talk shit. Ya'll just pull shit straight out of y'alls asses and think it's right. Kind of cute actually.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                It's funny when you aggy try and talk shit. Ya'll just pull shit straight out of y'alls asses and think it's right. Kind of cute actually.
                Your the dunce posting about an A&M subject when you are clearly anti A&M. Your obsession is noted.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, stop talking about my cute ass.
                  sigpic

Comment

Your the dunce posting about an A&M subject when you are clearly anti A&M. Your obsession is noted.

Anti aggy, yes. Not anti Manziel though. In this thread I haven't bashed aggy or even said I hope Manziel gets suspended. I've only been reporting what I've been reading. Just to let all of y'all know what's going on.

Hey, College football isn't talked much on this board, I have to talk about something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose Jr. View Post
                      Oh yeah, stop talking about my cute ass.

lol

Comment

• Basically saying that he sold something in his likeness that would enter the market to be sold. With that being said the top 10 players in CFB should miss a half as well. NCAA has confirmed that there is no evidence money was ever involved.

JFF sat out parts of most games last year and was probably only going to play a half this game anyways. Kind of a moot point suspending him.

Comment

• Forget all this bickering bullshit. I'm just ready for some damn college football. I honestly hope whorn does well this year. They need to keep Brown and Dodds around so the "sliver" can keep on slivering.

The NCAA is a fuckin' joke anyway and their days are numbered. Just a bunch of hypocrites who take advantage of college athletes, who make them millions of dollars. People argue these athletes get scholarships and they should be happy with what they receive. Well, most people don't realize that football, men's BB and I think possibly women's BB are the only sports to give out full scholarships to students.

Anyway, when's the first pick'em.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose Jr. View Post
                            Forget all this bickering bullshit. I'm just ready for some damn college football. I honestly hope whorn does well this year. They need to keep Brown and Dodds around so the "sliver" can keep on slivering.

The NCAA is a fuckin' joke anyway and their days are numbered. Just a bunch of hypocrites who take advantage of college athletes, who make them millions of dollars. People argue these athletes get scholarships and they should be happy with what they receive. Well, most people don't realize that football, men's BB and I think possibly women's BB are the only sports to give out full scholarships to students.

Anyway, when's the first pick'em.

Great question.

And Dodds won't be at Texas past August '14. That's when he gets his bonus and I bet he's out of there then. I hope the Horns do well too, that way Mack can leave on a high note and get the hell out of Austin

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
                              Basically saying that he sold something in his likeness that would enter the market to be sold. With that being said the top 10 players in CFB should miss a half as well. NCAA has confirmed that there is no evidence money was ever involved.

JFF sat out parts of most games last year and was probably only going to play a half this game anyways. Kind of a moot point suspending him.

THIS. There are a lot of others that should fall in this category, A&M is just doing it for closure....and IMO posting leads from twitter that have no evidence or proof (as we now know) aren't really reporting...its just spreading an inaccurate rumor which is what started this whole shit storm!

Comment

• Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
                                THIS. There are a lot of others that should fall in this category, A&M is just doing it for closure....and IMO posting leads from twitter that have no evidence or proof (as we now know) aren't really reporting...its just spreading an inaccurate rumor which is what started this whole shit storm!

For todays standards that IS reporting lol

Comment

Working...
                                X