Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy football anyone?

Who here is playing? I'm looking to get into a league, preferably with a live draft.
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

There's a dfwmustang one for fun if that's what you're looking for. I think the money one already had their draft.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Yes, that's what I'm looking for
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Pm Big Matt. He's got the dfwmustang one stared. We still haven't drafted. I don't even know how many people are in it so far though.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I am down...I am available for drafts this week after 5 and anytime this weekend.
          sigpic

Comment

PM me your email address, we still need 5 teams to complete the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              PM me your email address, we still need 5 teams to complete the league.
              Sent.

Comment

I'm still waiting on my invite

Comment

When is draft?
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                    When is draft?
                    Monday at 7 I believe

Comment

I'd be interested in joining as well.
                      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Marc, send me your email in a PM and i'll get you an invite.

Comment

^^^

Oh, I see how it is...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

send a PM old man!

Comment

Oh wait, H is in on it? Im out!
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X