• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Can I take Tebow instead?
    Yes lol
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Yes lol
      I ain't taking him. He got cut.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I ain't taking him. He got cut.
        I am aware
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Slow99 quoted that song wrong in your sig.
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Is it actual fantasy or pick em?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Is it sad that I dont know what you are asking?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

it appears as though you can auto pick or choose as you go
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Actual ffl.

Btw auto pick is lame!

Someone said they thought the draft was set for 7pm. Right now it is set for 9pm. Just making sure everyone is on the same page.
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                    Actual ffl.

Btw auto pick is lame!

Someone said they thought the draft was set for 7pm. Right now it is set for 9pm. Just making sure everyone is on the same page.
                    It was me. But I see it's at 9.

Comment

Slow99 quoted that song wrong in your sig.
                      Ive been thinking about this. There is no reason you need a gun like that as a citizen. You cant give me one good reason. If you own a assault rifle do your american duty and turn it into your government for destroyment. Handguns are ok but no one needs a rambo-like gun on the streets.

Comment

Is the draft tonight?

Comment

Is the draft tonight?
                          yup tonight at 9

Comment

Sean is fantasy... We should do a pick em league again this year...
                            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Unless I can draft on my phone, looks like its auto pick for me.
                              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                                Unless I can draft on my phone, looks like its auto pick for me.
                                Good news for fantasy football players in Yahoo leaguesyou can finally draft and do everything else to manage your team from Yahoo's smartphone app.

Comment

Working...
                                X