Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
    Between Manning, Welker, and Moreno you should have no problem getting those points.
    Already had you after the 1st quarter. Sorry bro! :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      and still won

(coming from the guy projected to get 60ish points this week, with 20 from Peyton)
      Keep watching those projections, chief. ;-)

Comment

• Whew. Broncos had me sweatin

Comment

• Come on 2nd place!
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Fuck fantasy football!
            2014 GT
            2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Anyone think Kaepernick is worth keeping or drop in favor of someone who is getting reliable points? I've got Andy Dalton as a back up but the way these last couple of games have gone, Kaepernick really needs to get his shit together to be an asset.
              2015 DIB 6-Speed Mustang GT - 413rwhp 389 rwtq (CAI & Tune only)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch3rnobyl View Post
                Anyone think Kaepernick is worth keeping or drop in favor of someone who is getting reliable points? I've got Andy Dalton as a back up but the way these last couple of games have gone, Kaepernick really needs to get his shit together to be an asset.
                You should definitely drop him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  You should definitely drop him.
                  yup, and pick up Terrell pryor.

I think if the Broncos didn't have that last fumble with 3 minutes left. DJ would be on here gloating about a huge comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    yup, and pick up Terrell pryor.

I think if the Broncos didn't have that last fumble with 3 minutes left. DJ would be on here gloating about a huge comeback.
                    When I closed my laptop, I was thinking there might be a chance of winning. Then I looked this morning and thought, well, I didnt get beat that bad.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                      When I closed my laptop, I was thinking there might be a chance of winning. Then I looked this morning and thought, well, I didnt get beat that bad.
                      You were one point behind before the fumble. A little pass to decker or Thomas and it would have been over. Instead, Ball fumbled the ball and then the Broncos gave up another score.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                        You and me this week.
                        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          You and me this week.
                          Oh, the bottom of the barrel battle?
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• 2nd place bitches!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              2nd place bitches!!!!!!!!!!!
                              1st loser?

Comment

• Its a six way tie for 1st and the difference between first and 6th is 20 pts. Going to be a close league.

Comment

Working...
                                X