Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    Im torn between using Andy Dalton against Miami, or Luck against Houston.
    I'm starting Luck, but I don't have Dalton. Dalton is one of the hottest QBs right now as far as scoring goes. Over the last four games he has 1246 yards and 11 TDs.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I'm starting Luck, but I don't have Dalton. Dalton is one of the hottest QBs right now as far as scoring goes. Over the last four games he has 1246 yards and 11 TDs.
      Hence my dilemma

Comment

• Reggie Wayne is out. No running game, yet. Hard to go against Dalton right now. But then again Miami shut down Brady and crew last week, albeit with a less than stellar receiving core.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
          Reggie Wayne is out. No running game, yet. Hard to go against Dalton right now. But then again Miami shut down Brady and crew last week, albeit with a less than stellar receiving core.
          And a less than Stellar Brady, honestly. I wouldn't worry too much about the Miami D. They aren't as strong as they were when they started the season. I put little on Wayne being out with the way Hilton and Heyward Bey can step up. The running game is an issue though. I still say Dalton.

Comment

• This should be interesting. I need to fill WR WR, Flex, RB, RB.

Peterson vs Dallas -Peterson has sucked balls this season, but good matchup
            McFadden vs Philly -Looked healthy last weekend and scored 20. Philly D sucks ass
            Le'Veon Bell vs NE -As long as the Pats don't go up 21-0 in the first half like last week, he's guaranteed 20-25 touches. Even still, he put up 16pts.

Douglas vs Carolina -Too hot not to start, even if Roddy plays.
            Jeffery vs GB - Same as above, and good matchup. Should/Could be a shootout.
            Allen vs Redskins -Hot right now. I think most have him ranked inside top 10. And Washington sucks more dick than Silverback on nickel night
            Wallace vs Cincy - Wallace is boom or bust, not even a consideration vs Bengals D
            Johnson vs Indy -- Leads team in targets, and obviously has skill. But, Keenum...
            Jones vs Miami - Extremely hot right now, picked up from waivers in case he blows up. A lot of the time, #2 receivers have more value than #1. Don't know if I'm ready to start him yet, but he did score 47 last week. The knock is limited snaps. I think he is only in on 33% of the plays.

Comment

• Fantasy football anyone?

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              And a less than Stellar Brady, honestly. I wouldn't worry too much about the Miami D. They aren't as strong as they were when they started the season. I put little on Wayne being out with the way Hilton and Heyward Bey can step up. The running game is an issue though. I still say Dalton.
              I concur.

I'm actually starting Dalton over Matt Ryan this week.

Comment

• Probie, you're going back down!
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Well, shit. Dalton should get some garbage time yardage now, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                      I concur.

I'm actually starting Dalton over Matt Ryan this week.
                      And that is looking like a horrible decision right about now.

Comment

• I have Dalton as well and he had less points than my receiver until just a minute ago, and they are on the same team. FML

Comment

Yep. 1 lost fumble, 2 interceptions, and 0 td's leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

• Brent owes me a beer

Comment

• I can't wait to see how Luck does.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• The bengals just got newmaned

Comment

Working...
                                X