Fantasy football anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    Propose the trade so I can look things over.
    Done. It said it would take effect for this Saturday if accepted.
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• If I would have know it was going to be this easy I would have made you guys pony up some cash to join the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
        If I would have know it was going to be this easy I would have made you guys pony up some cash to join the league.
        This shit isn't over yet Cinderella

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          This shit isn't over yet Cinderella
          He's 5-0 in a money league we play in, but his team is falling apart, he's scoring less points every week, and he will be passed in points in the next two weeks, I'm sure.

I never ask what anyone else thinks, but I'll throw this out there. Pick 3

Cobb vs Baltimore
          A. Johnson vs Rams
          Jeffery vs Giants
          Austin vs Redskins
          Nicks vs Bears
          Thompkins vs Saints
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            He's 5-0 in a money league we play in, but his team is falling apart, he's scoring less points every week, and he will be passed in points in the next two weeks, I'm sure.

I never ask what anyone else thinks, but I'll throw this out there. Pick 3

Cobb vs Baltimore
            A. Johnson vs Rams
            Jeffery vs Giants
            Austin vs Redskins
            Nicks vs Bears
            Thompkins vs Saints
            Cobb
            Johnson
            Nicks

Comment

Cobb
              Johnson
              Nicks
              How confident are you in that? Nicks has been incredibly inconsistent. In week 3 he laid a goose egg, and in week 4 he only put up 6.3 (keeping in mind this is a PPR league). He also hasn't scored a TD yet this season.

Here's my thoughts. Austin isn't guaranteed to start, he's coming off a hammy injury, and has been shaky even when healthy. I just picked him up as a FA, for later in the season. Thompkins has had two good weeks I believe, but Amendola, and now Gronk threaten his targets. He likely won't see my starting lineup again this season. Nicks lacks TD production, and inconsistent. Elisha being the queen of suck lately hurts this. On one side, they are always playing from behind. On the other, even that had not helped his production until last week, and I think Philly's terrible defense has more to do with that than anything. Jeffery has more catches than everyone but Johnson, and more yards than all the receivers I listed. Most of those coming over the last two weeks. While Giants defense sucks dick, Chicago could get away with running all day and not have any emphasis on the pass. The bright side of the situation is that Amakamura will be covering Marshall all day, leaving Jeffery covered by incompetence.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                How confident are you in that? Nicks has been incredibly inconsistent. In week 3 he laid a goose egg, and in week 4 he only put up 6.3 (keeping in mind this is a PPR league). He also hasn't scored a TD yet this season.

Here's my thoughts. Austin isn't guaranteed to start, he's coming off a hammy injury, and has been shaky even when healthy. I just picked him up as a FA, for later in the season. Thompkins has had two good weeks I believe, but Amendola, and now Gronk threaten his targets. He likely won't see my starting lineup again this season. Nicks lacks TD production, and inconsistent. Elisha being the queen of suck lately hurts this. On one side, they are always playing from behind. On the other, even that had not helped his production until last week, and I think Philly's terrible defense has more to do with that than anything. Jeffery has more catches than everyone but Johnson, and more yards than all the receivers I listed. Most of those coming over the last two weeks. While Giants defense sucks dick, Chicago could get away with running all day and not have any emphasis on the pass. The bright side of the situation is that Amakamura will be covering Marshall all day, leaving Jeffery covered by incompetence.
                I think the first two are a lock and the the 3rd is a toss up between Jeffery and Nicks. I have no confidence in Austin to even consider keeping him on my team. Eli has nothing to do but throw the ball. So I am banking on him throwing it all over the place but the Bears have a solid D. Now that you put it that way though and I keep thinking about it as I am typing, I would go with Jeffery.

Comment

• Cobb
                  Johnson and jeffery or nicks... leaning jeffery

IDA4banger! if it helps your decision on trade i'm taking Rivers off waiver wire right now lol
                  2014 GT
                  2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Now that you put it that way though and I keep thinking about it as I am typing, I would go with Jeffery.
                    Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                    Cobb
                    Johnson and jeffery

That's the way I'm leaning right now. Nicks has a higher projection, but projection numbers, especially by Yahoo, mean jack shit. I put more emphasis on history than they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                      Cobb
                      Johnson and jeffery or nicks... leaning jeffery

IDA4banger! if it helps your decision on trade i'm taking Rivers off waiver wire right now lol
                      Fuck I'm going to regret this. Woodhead better step it up.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

He's always there in passing game but with Ryan Matthews out for now woodhead will put up awesome points. He was even still used (and scored) in goal line carries.
                        2014 GT
                        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

If you would rather have stafford i think that would be just as even. Your choice. I think there is a counter button maybe? If you choose to go that route.
                          2014 GT
                          2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Damn your Jedi mind tricks!
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Lol!
                              2014 GT
                              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Johnson is currently a game time decision so I wouldn't bank on him being available. Plus Schaub is throwing horribly right now. I'd go with Cobb, Jeffery, and Thompkins.

Comment

Working...
                                X