• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Lol .08 points.
    Damn!
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Damnit!!! I fucking hate it when a bench player lights it up and a starter takes a dump... I wrestled with that decision going back and forth and ultimately picked the wrong guy.

At least Breesus lost too so I stay on top.... For now.
      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• Probie clinging onto 4th place at 922 points and clearing a .08 win to keep him from 8th place... I was watching the game thinking I just might take your spot..... In fantasy football, sometimes its better to be lucky than good....

Comment

• Good game Clevelandkid.

Comment

• Michael Crabtree makes his return this week against the Rams. Would you start him?
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                Michael Crabtree makes his return this week against the Rams. Would you start him?
                Nope! They're going to ease him in probably. Use him to get people off vernon davis. The ramp him up but then he'll be going against Richard Sherman the next week. He's pretty much a hold until late play offs or super bowl unless you've got absolutely nobody.
                2014 GT
                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
                  Nope! They're going to ease him in probably. Use him to get people off vernon davis. The ramp him up but then he'll be going against Richard Sherman the next week. He's pretty much a hold until late play offs or super bowl unless you've got absolutely nobody.
                  That's what I thought Detroit would do with Nate Burleson but he went all out.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    That's what I thought Detroit would do with Nate Burleson but he went all out.
                    Yeah Percy Harvin jumped right back in too. You never know!
                    2014 GT
                    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• I need some consistent numbers from my receivers. They are all over the map.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        I need some consistent numbers from my receivers. They are all over the map.
                        You're starting 2 Green Bay receivers, so inconsistency is what you're going to get week in and week out until Rodgers returns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                          You're starting 2 Green Bay receivers, so inconsistency is what you're going to get week in and week out until Rodgers returns.
                          This is the first week of doing that.

Comment

• Fuck the Saints. All I needed was 12 points from Brees to win my matchup and secure a playoff spot. 8.8 fucking points from the number 2 QB in the league.

Comment

• My luck continues... R Wilson drops 30 points to give me a 3 point win. I'm afraid I'm using all my luck in the regular season though
                              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• well, someone has to come in dead last.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X