Mavs 2013-14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
    I think vince and Marion will stay. Marion will sign a lesser deal and VC wants to come back.
    I'm hopeful. Vince will likely stay, he's not looking to make money the Mavs would be good for the Mavs bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by 06S197GT View Post
      Marion will probably get picked up by a contender looking for a good defender. Vince could go to a team looking for some offense off the bench; VC is up in the air, at least for me. Dirk will stay in Dallas for obv reasons, come on...
      That's the rumor anyway. I'm hoping he won't go for the money and stay with the Mavs. I think he's still a valuable player and still has allot to offer us and worth the money as long as he don't get greedy considering he's a new father.

Comment

• So are we find to start another NBA playoffs thread? Things are looking pretty interesting.

Comment

• You spurs fans are morons for thinking Dirk would leave Dallas to head to San Antonio.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
            What are you guys taking about? Dirk has always said it's not about the money or anything else, he's a Maverick for life. He's not going anywhere and said he's giving ANOTHER home town discount for his next contract.
            Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            You spurs fans are morons for thinking Dirk would leave Dallas to head to San Antonio.
            You guys know I was joking about Dirk. Just wanted to see what some of y'all would say.

Comment

Bro, I've always respected your basketball opinion that's as likely if Spurs big three coming Mavs. It ain't happening.
              LOL...well it looks like he is staying in Dallas. I guess its more like something I would love to see. Dirk being a Spur!
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                You spurs fans are morons for thinking Dirk would leave Dallas to head to San Antonio.
                Hey we can think right?
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I'm hopeful. Vince will likely stay, he's not looking to make money the Mavs would be good for the Mavs bench.
                  Well I've read some articles that said he likes the DFW and is comfortable here. Now that could be talk cause it was contract year but I think he'll stay.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                  X