Boys vs Saints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    I originally predicted 8-8 but I think they finish 9-7 now (finish sweep of NFCE + Oakland, lose to Chicago and Green Bay), although 8-8 or even 7-9 are still right there.
    I was originally thinking 9-7 but then we beat Washington, New York, Philadelphia and I was thinking 10-6 here we come. Now I think we will be lucky to finish 7-9.

Comment

The entire team is a fucking joke from top to bottom.

Comment

Man that was terrible but what do ya expect? It starts with a coach until that happens keep praying

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
          The entire team is a fucking joke from top to bottom.
          U got Garrett out there quiet as a mouse doing his fucking Golf clap!!We need some Baylor coaches out there. Those guys bring fire

Comment

Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            U got Garrett out there quiet as a mouse doing his fucking Golf clap!!We need some Baylor coaches out there. Those guys bring fire
            I give saints credit, but dallas just looks confused out there, and Garrett looks content with it. There is no answer right now.

Comment

I was at the game. The Cowboys didnt look like they cared to be there.

The funny thing is, the Giants started the season 0-6 and will win this division.

Comment

Bye week...hopefully they can regroup...Everyone is coming back up on Dallas standing wise except Wash!!! Love hate relationship..

Go Cowboys!
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Cowboys have brought in Michael Huff to work out at the safety position. Not really sure what he is capable of, since Baltimore cut him earlier this year. Ed Reed was released today, but he's too old to keep up.

I didn't get to see but a handful of plays, as I was at a company dinner. At first I was pissed about missing the game. Now I'm glad I did. Tired of the fucking circus that starts and ends with Jerry Jones.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    I was at the game. The Cowboys didnt look like they cared to be there.

The funny thing is, the Giants started the season 0-6 and will win this division.
                    I see the Eagles winning the division. They have 4 easy games in a row and they are playing very well.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                      I see the Eagles winning the division. They have 4 easy games in a row and they are playing very well.
                      No they don't. Yes, they are playing better with Foles under center, but they flat out won't beat AZ or Detroit. No way.

Redskins - W
                      Bye
                      Arizona - L
                      Detroit - L
                      Vikings - 50/50
                      Bears - L (if McCown is still QB)
                      Cowboys - L
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        No they don't. Yes, they are playing better with Foles under center, but they flat out won't beat AZ or Detroit. No way.

Redskins - W
                        Bye
                        Arizona - L
                        Detroit - L
                        Vikings - 50/50
                        Cowboys - L
                        They will win one between Arizona and Detroit, not sure which but I bet they get one. They should beat the Vikings and if they keep up momentum they should beat the Cowboys.

But I've been wrong before

Comment

Redskins - W
                          Bye
                          Arizona - L
                          Detroit - L
                          Vikings - 50/50
                          Cowboys - L
                          I agree with bcoop!
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Redskins - W
                            Bye
                            Arizona - L
                            Detroit - L
                            Vikings - 50/50
                            Cowboys - L
                            I'll give you Detroit and maybe the Bears but they will win the rest.
                            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Quote of the day.

We're 5-5. We're tied for the lead in our division. We've got players coming back. We've got one of the best quarterbacks in the National Football League. We're off of a rough loss. That doesn't call for major changes out here at all. -Jerry Jones
                              Jerry Jones sees no reason to shake up the Dallas Cowboys’ coaching staff during the bye week, although he does have some direct advice for his coaches.

Somebody put this man in a home. He has gone insane.

Comment

Well he's mostly correct.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X