No announcement yet.

Boys vs Saints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that game wasnt even worth watching.. i wonder if jerry jones regrets firing rob ryan yet??
    2014 Sterling Gray Gt 3.73's, MT82 Trans, JLT Carbon fiber CAI, Bama 93 Race Tune, Borla Stinger Catback, DSS Alum Driveshaft, Bob's Autosports Oil Seperator, BMR drop springs, LCA, UCA, UCA mount, Panhard, Panhard brace, LCA Relocation brackets, Viking Dbl adj shocks, Strange Adj struts, MGW short throw shifter

Comment

Originally posted by Toomnymods View Post
      that game wasnt even worth watching.. i wonder if jerry jones regrets firing rob ryan yet??
      Honestly I think we would be in the same boat with him still here. The cowboys have had 17 defensive line men since the beginning of the season because of injuries. Then you take out Sean Lee today and they were extra screwed. You can only patch the defense with guys off the couch for so long.

Comment

Meanwhile, my Detroit Lions have taken the top spot in the NFCN...

Comment

You have to wonder when/if the crowds will start shrinking at home games. Jones understands cash and that may be the only way he pulls his head out of his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            You have to wonder when/if the crowds will start shrinking at home games. Jones understands cash and that may be the only way he pulls his head out of his ass.
            Unfortunately he will never understand. he will find ways to make money. He has a franchise now he doesn't care about the sport. He can sell merchandise and make commercials!

Comment

Losing Lee REALLY hurt us last night. We would of probably still lost BUT not as bad as we did. I want to find Heath and punch him in his fucking mouth for sucking so much cock last night. How can you be that fucking bad?

Comment

Alright, who wants to go and be on the d-line for the cowboys?
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                  Alright, who wants to go and be on the d-line for the cowboys?
                  Shit I'll take outside linebacker!

Comment

Bullshit!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Of course he fits in down there, he's an obnoxious fat fuck piece of shit. They can have him.
                      lmao!

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Unfortunately he will never understand. he will find ways to make money. He has a franchise now he doesn't care about the sport. He can sell merchandise and make commercials!
                      Truf!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

If they will pay me what they make to miss tackles just like they do then count me in.

Comment

I was cracking up on Heath riding on the backs of the receivers for the last 6 yards of each play. That guy is a joke.

Hopefully this game was enough of an ass-whipping to make the owner........... fire the GM.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

The cowboys defense blows horsecock! quite frustrating! but hell... the last 12-13 years has been a "letdown"
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

I predicted an 8-8 season....ANNND I'm right on schedule

Comment

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
                                I predicted an 8-8 season....ANNND I'm right on schedule
                                I originally predicted 8-8 but I think they finish 9-7 now (finish sweep of NFCE + Oakland, lose to Chicago and Green Bay), although 8-8 or even 7-9 are still right there.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X