Cowturds vs Deadskins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowturds vs Deadskins

Terrance Williams is probably going to be out. I have a bad feeling about this game. I think Cousins is going to light them up. But who can't?

35-34 deadskins

Skins 37 cows 21 Romo throws 4 int's with 2 being pick 6's
    "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

38-35 Redskins, just so they can do something the rest NFL can't even do combined (lose 3 games while scoring 35+ points).
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        38-35 Redskins, just so they can do something the rest NFL can't even do combined (lose 3 games while scoring 35+ points).
        HAHA

Jerry Jones "But at least we had 4 games of 35 points"

Comment

No, they'll win this game and everyone will jump back on the Cowboys wagon false hopes. They will finish the season 8-8 as usual. Then in the post season, everyone will keep their jobs, they will get a few good draft picks and nothing will change. Repeat.

Comment

Cousins and Morris light up the already beat down defense. I don't see the Cowboys winning this game unless the turnover ratio is snowballed in the positive for Dallas.

Comment

I hope the cowboys lose. It's the only way things might change in the off season.

Comment

Losing brings change, please lose and lose big. First to be fired is the GM, one can only hope and dream!

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                  Losing brings change, please lose and lose big. First to be fired is the GM, one can only hope and dream!

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                  I hope the cowboys lose. It's the only way things might change in the off season.
                  Change? Jerry Jones? Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                    There's that false hope. The only way things are going to change is when Jerry dies. Period. They can march whoever they want in as far as players and coaches. Things won't change until Jerry dies or turns it over, and he has said a million times that he will never turn the team over to a GM.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Jones will draft another CB to shut down the pass, while never addressing the defensive line. Pressure will continue to not happen.

If they win out, jones will speak about progress and nothing changes. If they lose out, he'll feel the need to fire JG (against his own desires) "for the fans", while seeking to replace him with some other mouth piece that will do everything that Jerry wants.

Skins 35
                      Cowboys 24

Comment

Beating the Cowboys is the only way I'll have a happy thought about the Skins season this year. Although, there have been seasons I was happy if they got a few first downs per game.

I personally don't think the Redskins have a snowball's chance in hell of beating the Cowboys, but you can never be sure when these two play.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I hear the weather is going to be bad. Maybe they will have to run the ball the whole game. Apparently they are #1 in rushing in the last 6 games. According to Bob Sterm anyways.

Comment

It's amazing how much RGIII is being demonized. He was the savior last year and now everyone is saying what a pain in the ass he is to deal with. Regardless of who wins it's going to be a clownhouse full of ridiculous shenanigans.
                            Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            I hear the weather is going to be bad.

Supposed to be in the 70's with chance of rain.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                              It's amazing how much RGIII is being demonized. He was the savior last year and now everyone is saying what a pain in the ass he is to deal with. Regardless of who wins it's going to be a clownhouse full of ridiculous shenanigans.

Supposed to be in the 70's with chance of rain.
                              In the Dallas Texas area, that's bad weather.

He is being demonized because they gave a rookie the keys to the Skin Kingdom and we all know that you need good players to help the TEAM win, not just one guy.
                              He may be talented but he can't win by himself. He is also the product of self entitlement of his generation. I find that a little disturbing considering that his father is ex-military but he may have not been around, I don't know for a fact, but you can defiantly tell he was coddled by his mother.
                              IMO Shanny didn't pay enough attention to his hurt knee last year and fucked him up playing him, he should have put in the other high draft pick Cousins and they may have been successful in the post season. I also believe he fucked him up more by bringing him back so soon and that was the sole reason he has not been able to succeed. Especially since he is a running QB that know one could stop last year.

As a Cowboy fan, I don't feel the least bit sorry for them cocksuckers, with that said...

Boy's - 16 (31)
                              Foreskins - 13
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X