Cowturds vs Deadskins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    Popular sports talking heads around here believe Dallas will trounce Washington. Doesn't matter. Philly will wipe the floor with Romo's face.
    Like they did the first time in Philly?
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

The Cowboys always put on one of their best games against Philly, at least in recent times. This year with playoffs on the line, the 'Boys will again rise to the occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        The Cowboys always put on one of their best games against Philly, at least in recent times. This year with playoffs on the line, the 'Boys will again rise to the occasion.
        What about that 30+ point loss to Philly in Philly a few years back. And it was for the division as well.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          What about that 30+ point loss to Philly in Philly a few years back. And it was for the division as well.
          What about the last year we went to the playoffs and beat Philly here at Cowboy Stadium?

That little bitch got put on his ass and was out cold last game we played them, don't think he won't remember that knockout...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

That little bitch got put on his ass and was out cold last game we played them, don't think he won't remember that knockout...
            who are you talking about?

Comment

What the fuck do you mean, what am I talking about, you started the gawd damn thread, homer!

Comment

What the fuck do you mean, what am I talking about, you started the gawd damn thread, homer!
                You said, "the little bitch", like there was some specific player we were talking about.

And if you guys think playing philly here is going to be some kind of advantage, you can forget it.

Comment

You said, "the little bitch", like there was some specific player we were talking about.
                  Yes, nigger! We are talking about the QB of the nasty ass Filthydelphia Feagles, fuck!

Am I talking to fucking pre-schoolers, shit!

Comment

Yeah...no. And the playoffs on the line doesn't mean squat. They're pretty terrible in that spot, actually.
                    who are you talking about?
                    Foles
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Yes, nigger! We are talking about the QB of the nasty ass Filthydelphia Feagles, fuck!

Am I talking to fucking pre-schoolers, shit!
                      LMGDAO No one has said shit about the Philly QB. I commented about Cousins in my original post.

you're hitting the tequila too early.

Comment

Like they did the first time in Philly?
                        They sucked a little harder than Dallas at that point. It would seem the tables have turned.

Comment

you're hitting the tequila too early.
                          How did you know, I woke up with pain in my abdomen from driving that fucking Cobra a few hours the other day, I think I may have pulled something, whomever convinced me to put in that Ram clutch, needs his ass kicked. So the best and only way I know to deal with pain is some Herradura Silver in my iced tea.

Comment

How did you know, I woke up with pain in my abdomen from driving that fucking Cobra a few hours the other day, I think I may have pulled something, whomever convinced me to put in that Ram clutch, needs his ass kicked. So the best and only way I know to deal with pain is some Herradura Silver in my iced tea.
                            Becoming a pansy in your old age I see...

Comment

The game I remember most where Philly spanked the 'Boys was when they started out the 2000 season opening game in Irving Stadium with an successful onside kick. The remainder of that game was pretty much all downhill for the 'Boys.

Comment

The game I remember most where Philly spanked the 'Boys was when they started out the 2000 season opening game in Irving Stadium with an successful onside kick. The remainder of that game was pretty much all downhill for the 'Boys.
                                That's the pickle juice game.

Comment

Working...
                                X