Boys vs Filthydelphia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boys vs Filthydelphia...

Not sure what kind of condition Romo is really in, they seem (Valley Ranch) to be leaking out very limited information ala Bill Bellicheat. I would think he is OK, but the signing of Kitna was the nail in the coffin, especially since we could use that spot for a LBer, but oh well. :n

Boys - 24
    Feagles - 27
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Eagles 52
    Cowboys 35
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

They signed Kitna????

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Cowboys 28
        Eagles 24
        Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

70-3 Philly.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

This whole season seems like a huge "fuck you" from the defense. Sean Lee makes sure to stay hurt, D Ware seems to not give a fuck about sacks, our secondary seems like they're missing a gear. The whole ordeal stinks of shit.

Philly 38 boys 20
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I wouldn't but much on Ware not caring, more like Ware is playing hurt.

Orton saves the day, because they run the football down Philly's throat

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                70-3 Philly.
                lol.
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  70-3 Philly.
                  There's too much parity. The days of teams winning 44-6 are long gone.
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post

Comment

Dallas 17
                      Philly - 24

Orton will start, cowboys will lose, and it will totally be Romo's fault.

Comment

Cowturds will get slaughtered by the end of the first half.

38-17 Philly

Comment

Vegas has it 30 - 23 Eagles.

I'm taking the over and the Eagles:

45 - 24 Eagles
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            Eagles win, 43-7

Comment

They needed a 3rd QB anyway, but it makes sense with Romo hurt. I still think he will play, and I think he will make it the whole game if he doesn't get roughed up too much. But that's just a guess, of course.

I'm not too worried about our offense, other than crappy coaching and time management. But unless our defense gets way out of character, they will get torn apart again. It could be really ugly.

I'm going in with low expectations, and hoping to be pleasantly surprised. But shit, what are they going to do in the playoffs, anyway? This year is a bust.

Comment

Working...
                              X