No announcement yet.

Boys vs Filthydelphia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone else get annoyed with the nickname "shady" mccoy. It is really freaking annoying to hear it.

WTF is it even supposed to mean? he is shady and makes people miss?

And please stop comparing him to Barry Sanders. It isn't even close to the same running style.

Comment

Orton better watch a shit ton of Forrest Gump film!

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        He's donating his NFL pay to the school where he teaches, class act:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1558770
        That's pretty cool of him to do that.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

This is going to be an abortion, I'm just not sure who the fetus is going to be yet.

Comment

^^^ lol
            Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

cowboys by 6 pts

Comment

Eagles by 3 TD's
                "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  He's always been a classy guy, even if he gets a little out there with some of his religious ramblings.

You do know Philly's defense is pretty bad, right?
                  You do realize their defense destroyed the bears, while the cowboys defense left us all wondering what the bears punters name was.

Also I still have your season prediction for the eagles to show me how well you study the game lol

No they don't. Yes, they are playing better with Foles under center, but they flat out won't beat AZ or Detroit. No way.

Redskins - W
                  Bye
                  Arizona - L
                  Detroit - L
                  Vikings - 50/50
                  Bears - L (if McCown is still QB)
                  Cowboys - L

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                    You do realize their defense destroyed the bears, while the cowboys defense left us all wondering what the bears punters name was.

They also got handled pretty easily by Minnesota. Minnesota. Who has no offense outside of Peterson. Don't build Philly up in to something that they aren't. They are every bit as bad as Dallas.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

They also got handled pretty easily by Minnesota. Minnesota. Who has no offense outside of Peterson. Don't build Philly up in to something that they aren't. They are every bit as bad as Dallas.
                      I'm not saying they are a great team, probably just a hair above average. But they have momentum going into this game and the cowboys are already reeling since they just lost their starting quarterback. I'm a Cowboys fan, but I don't see the cowboys winning this one.

Comment

You keep bringing that up, yet the Eagles are the same team that completely destroyed the Chicago Bears last week 54-11, a Bears team that also took care of your beloved Cowboys handily on December 9th. I know, you're going to jump right to "oh but McCown was starting against the Cowboys and Cutler was starting in the Eagles game". That's great, but they still gave up 54 points on defense, FIFTY-FOUR points. You're not going to pin all that on the quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                          You keep bringing that up, yet the Eagles are the same team that completely destroyed the Chicago Bears last week 54-11, a Bears team that also took care of your beloved Cowboys handily on December 9th. I know, you're going to jump right to "oh but McCown was starting against the Cowboys and Cutler was starting in the Eagles game". That's great, but they still gave up 54 points on defense, FIFTY-FOUR points. You're not going to pin all that on the quarterback.
                          And the week prior to the Bears, they lost to MINNESOTA. I didn't say the Cowboys were going to win today. But you're making Philly out to be some badass team. They suck just as much as Dallas. All you have to do to beat Philly is control the clock.

Comment

It's all about how teams match up with each other. The worst team in the league can beat the best just because they match up with that team better.
                            "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

And the week prior to the Bears, they lost to MINNESOTA. I didn't say the Cowboys were going to win today. But you're making Philly out to be some badass team. They suck just as much as Dallas. All you have to do to beat Philly is control the clock.

I don't think they are a great team, not in the least. You keep crutching on the Minnesota game like that's all that they should be compared to as to whether or not they're worse than the Cowboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                                I don't think they are a great team, not in the least. You keep crutching on the Minnesota game like that's all that they should be compared to as to whether or not they're worse than the Cowboys.
                                I keep referring to the Minnesota game because you two keep referring to the Chicago game. One game doesn't make a season, and the Chicago game doesn't prove anything as to who is better or worse. Let's not forget Philly couldn't find the end zone against Dallas earlier this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X