No announcement yet.

Boys vs Filthydelphia...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RomOrton'ed.. damn. I really wanted to see a playoff game.. I guess I've saved a grand..

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      first in history to have the season ended by each divisional opponent in consecutive years? (credit to toni)
      lmao
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Hey, Ben... You Jew fro headed sack of shit! Fuck you! Orton said to swallow all 2" of his cock!
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Everyone makes records vs the Cowboys.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

• Looks photochopped

Comment

• Surprise!! It's another fucking turnover to end the season! Hopefully that sack of shit Garrett is gone and the shegels get bent over by the saints!

Comment

• Possibly wrong opponent.
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• So with another 8-8 season, does anyone see this team going in a positive direction? Or are they just going tread water for 3 more years?

Comment

• The problem is Jerry doesn't care if we win or lose. He wants to sell merchandise, that's all he cares about. If you want us to go to the Super Bowl, quit buying jersey, stickers and game tickets. Once you hit him in his pocketbook, he may realize he needs to win games to get the fans back.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        So with another 8-8 season, does anyone see this team going in a positive direction? Or are they just going tread water for 3 more years?
                        Not until jones is dead and the entire coaching staff is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                          Not until jones is dead and the entire coaching staff is gone.
                          I wish he'd just hang it up. Net worth $3 billion, 71 years old ... come on asshole!
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            I wish he'd just hang it up. Net worth $3 billion, 71 years old ... come on asshole!
                            Yes, but his Ego is still in the RED after Jimmy told him to fuck off.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• I'm just disappointed they didn't lose while cracking 35 again. I think that's my favorite stat of the season.
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Hey, Ben... You Jew fro headed sack of shit! Fuck you! Orton said to swallow all 2" of his cock!
                                Get Romo's out yo mouth first!
                                Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                                It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X