Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBA tells girlfriend not to bring black people to his games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
    Banned for life over something he said in the privacy of his own home?
    which was also recorded without his consent or without a warrant
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
    You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I'm not grasping at shit. I used YOUR words. You said "Good job" when it was anything but. Next time Cuban speaks out about shitty, dirty refs, he could be forced to sell his team for shedding light on the fraud that is the NBA.

This is America, and every person has the right to hold whatever stupid opinion they want, and even to vocalize that opinion. Being a dumbass isn't illegal.
      I never said it was illegal. And if you want use MY words, use them ALL, not just what pertains to your argument.

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
      It's not illegal. It just doesn't represent the views of the league according to Silver.
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        which was also recorded without his consent or without a warrant
        In the court of public opinion the only thing that matters is what Oprah thinks.

"Racism is kind of old. For real." - Matt Kemp

Comment

He's almost 100 and will have $500,000,000+. I doubt he'll care a whole lot anyway.

The one thing to remember is that the NBA is a private entity and essentially can get rid of you for anything they deem inappropriate as stated in their constitution.

The 2nd amendment doesn't matter. Just like if you work for Raytheon and are told not to talk about a classified project. If they find out you did, you get fired, not a whole lot different here.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            In the court of public opinion the only thing that matters is what Oprah thinks.

"Racism is kind of old. For real." - Matt Kemp
            True but with a forced sale, this is about to go outside of public opinion and into a court room. We shouldn’t for even one second assume that an experienced lawyer will not fight this. This will probably drag out for years...kind of like the Hicks/Greenberg deal with the Rangers, except this is going to be based off his comments and a personal opinion, not a monetary situation like the Rangers

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            The one thing to remember is that the NBA is a private entity and essentially can get rid of you for anything they deem inappropriate as stated in their constitution.

The 2nd amendment doesn't matter. Just like if you work for Raytheon and are told not to talk about a classified project. If they find out you did, you get fired, not a whole lot different here.
            I hear ya, I guess we will just have to wait and see
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

True but with a forced sale, this is about to go outside of public opinion and into a court room.
              That's not my understanding. Unless I'm just interpreting something different from what you're pointing out. From what Adam Silver said, league owners vote and with 3/4 approval, they can get rid of him. League rules. I suppose he could fight it, but what would be the point?
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

black athletes get rich and want white chicks

racist rich old white men want black chicks?

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

god bless.
                  yeah, I havent quite figured that out either. He's banging a black chick but is racist? Maybe he doesnt like dudes.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                    That's not my understanding. Unless I'm just interpreting something different from what you're pointing out. From what Adam Silver said, league owners vote and with 3/4 approval, they can get rid of him. League rules. I suppose he could fight it, but what would be the point?
                    They can strip him of ownership and sell the team to the highest bidder, that they accept. He'd get whatever percentage of money he's owed from the sale. However with sponsors dropping like flies the teams value at auction has dropped dramatically.

As happened with the Rangers it probably won't be exactly fair and go to the highest bidder. You have to be an approved bidder to start with and then it'll be a closed door auction and they'll decide who gets the team by the most attractive offer for the NBA owners, not necessarily share holders.

Even with the Dodgers it went to the most popular group, not necessarily the best owners for the team or stakeholders.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with how the Rangers deal turned out but had Cuban won the team I think Ryan still would have been brought along but we'd have spent some more money on coaching and facilities and probably would have been more attractive to some free agents in the past. Not to mention it probably wouldn't have been called Globe Life Park.

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      He's almost 100 and will have $500,000,000+. I doubt he'll care a whole lot anyway.

What does any of this have to do with the right to bear arms?
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

lol, lets make that the 1st amendment. I can't believe I did that and it took that long before anyone said anything. I'm so used to seeing gun arguments that it didn't even phase me.

BUT, I was right. The 2nd amendment doesn't matter in this case

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

lol.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Kia, a Korean company, arguably the most racist country, pulled their adds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Kia, a Korean company, arguably the most racist country, pulled their adds.
                              Honestly, this is only occuring due to the angry mob that was forming...hell the NAACP was about to give him a lifetime acheivment award...lol

Comment

Honestly, this is only occuring due to the angry mob that was forming...hell the NAACP was about to give him a lifetime acheivment award...lol
                                This is what I don't get, people have known for years this guy was a racist. And the fucking NAACP was gonna give him an award!

Comment

Working...
                                X