No announcement yet.

Josh Brent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hell, if you're sober and ride with a drunk behind the wheel you're just asking for Darwin to slap you.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
      Well hell, if you're sober and ride with a drunk behind the wheel you're just asking for Darwin to slap you.
      Truth...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Didn't Brent flunk a piss test while on bond ? Isn't that a violation of the NFL drug policy ? or does that not count since it wasn't their test ?
        Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Josh Brent failed a second drug test and a Dallas County judge revoked his bond and sent him to jail on Thursday according to the Dallas County District Attorney's office.

Comment

Yeah but iirc he was retired from the NFL so he couldn't technically be punished by the league but he still must answer to the commish to be reinstated.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
          X