Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to start it off holland

Comment

• So what channel is this game on? FS1 is showing the Astros.

Comment

• It on the MLB network

Comment

• Originally posted by TexasPyro View Post
          It on the MLB network
          Thanks, my guide didn't say anything. Watching it through slingbox.

Comment

• Holland stinks it up again

Comment

• Does Papa Johns go to Canada? Bluejays7 should be good for half priced pizza tomorrow

Comment

• Napoli should be DH'ing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                Originally posted by Leah
                Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Down as far as we were, I stick with Napoli. I need the bat more than I need defense...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Well back to Toronto. Got to go with Hamels on 4 days rest and let it all hang out

Comment

• Big hole in our pitching where darvish should be. Game 5 we hang it all on hamels.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Lewis should've started 3 or 4, and I disagree with Hamels over Gallardo. But we'll see Wednesday.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                          Lewis should've started 3 or 4, and I disagree with Hamels over Gallardo. But we'll see Wednesday.
                          I've heard that Hamels guy is decent in the post season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            I've heard that Hamels guy is decent in the post season.
                            I think Gallardo is a better matchup against Toronto, and then they'd kick off the ALCS with their ace. On the other hand, Hamels only allowed 2 earned runs in his first start. It's not a bad problem to have though.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Game 5 here we go...Rangers need to pull their head out of their ass.
                              Originally posted by Da Prez
                              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                I think Gallardo is a better matchup against Toronto, and then they'd kick off the ALCS with their ace. On the other hand, Hamels only allowed 2 earned runs in his first start. It's not a bad problem to have though.
                                I would assume we start with Hamels and Gallardo is in the pen waiting. Be nice if Hamels pitches a solid 5 innings, then Gallardo, then close it with Dyson.

Comment

Working...
                                X