Rangers 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ftp View Post
    What a fucking collapse this will be if they blow it.
    3 errors in a row will fuck up an inning quick.

Comment

• Turning off tv I can't watch this shit. Pathetic!

Comment

• That'll do it...

Comment

• Well it's officially over, 3 run homer to kill it

Comment

• Why is saying game delayed on Google?
            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Hook line sinker!!! My condolences ranger fans. 3 errors in the 7th? Rigged like a mofo

Comment

• Gawd damned it.
                This is gonna get talked to death and if the Rangers are on the losing side of this, it's gonna suck everytime it's brought up just like 2011.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Astros +1.5 easy

Comment

• Josh to the plate for the game tying home run.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Why do the DFW teams fail in amazing fashion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
                        I don't know if you're joking, but damn if that's not crossing my mind. Almost unbelievable.
                        Believe me they are! And it's a big money industry too!

Comment

• I think the Astros will represent Texas well

Comment

• Go cubs!
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I blame today on Elvis obviously but I blame the series on Derek Holland.
                              Last edited by momo; 10-14-2015, 06:02 PM.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Great season. We were playing with house money the whole way. The fans got to see a free show no one paid for. Next year we have Darvish and Hamels, two aces. Hopefully we can patch the hole in our rotation to avoid those game 3 and 4 losses.

I've never seen such stress and disappointment on Elvis's face. I can't blame the guy. He didn't freeload his way to that game. Elvis was just as responsible as the rest of the team, and he really showed up after the ASB. Odor and DeShields look incredible. Championships are fleeting, but not many eliminated teams have such a bright future.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X