Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ Monica!

Comment

Radio said that "Beast Mode" is a financial opportunity for Lynch and will quite possibly be a clothing line that he will have ownership of. If that is the case, then I agree with the NFL asking him to take off the hat.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        Radio said that "Beast Mode" is a financial opportunity for Lynch and will quite possibly be a clothing line that he will have ownership of. If that is the case, then I agree with the NFL asking him to take off the hat.
        Like that company is really going to affect the NFL's sales and shop.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
          True, but it's the rules.

Comment

He seems like someone who will be broke a short while after he's done playing in the NFL to me, but that's just my lack of knowledge on the subject speaking.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              He seems like someone who will be broke a short while after he's done playing in the NFL to me, but that's just my lack of knowledge on the subject speaking.
              No way. The EBDB BNB lives forever, man
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                i DON'T KNoW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Eskimo Brother Database Bed and Breakfast
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

He does have a new Progressive commercial that's pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Marshawn, don't kill him. I unfortunately kinda know him.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I think it's pretty awesome. It definitely got him more attention and endorsement deals.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                          That's not the point. Why do you think all of these products are "official xxxxxxx of the NFL"? Those products all pay significant money to the NFL in order to allow their logos and names to appear in all facets of the game. During pressers, the players are still officially on company time so-to-speak. If the player is on company time and is wearing unauthorized apparel the NFL is very much so in the right to request the player to NOT wear said apparel. Players wearing apparel on national TV (especially repeated playing opportunities like controversial Marshawn Lynch pressers ) are generating LOTS of publicity for that company. It's all about advertising dollars. The NFL won't say shit if Lynch pays them. Simple as that.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

i just looked at beast mode's website. who would actually wear that shit?

oh ya....

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                              i just looked at beast mode's website. who would actually wear that shit?

oh ya....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                That's not the point. Why do you think all of these products are "official xxxxxxx of the NFL"? Those products all pay significant money to the NFL in order to allow their logos and names to appear in all facets of the game. During pressers, the players are still officially on company time so-to-speak. If the player is on company time and is wearing unauthorized apparel the NFL is very much so in the right to request the player to NOT wear said apparel. Players wearing apparel on national TV (especially repeated playing opportunities like controversial Marshawn Lynch pressers ) are generating LOTS of publicity for that company. It's all about advertising dollars. The NFL won't say shit if Lynch pays them. Simple as that.
                                But...but...they made Tebow take off his Jesus shirt because the NFL hates Jesus!
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X