Rams back to LA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams back to LA

What a mess this is becoming. The Rams are going back to LA. The Raiders have no home. The Chargers are in limbo.

I saw a story today about the Raiders possibly moving to San Antonio.

Originally posted by Denny
    If the Raiders go to San Antonio, I'm in!!!

Nobody liked the Rams in LA. I lived out the when the Raiders and Rams shared the city. It was all Raider Nation.
    When was this? Was it after they had success in the late 70's and mid 80's?

Comment

The Raiders have always had a cult following. 82 was a stellar years, but believe it or not, their down years, you still see a ton of sportswear on people. They are like the Cowboys of the West Coast... with just as many Mexicans with their stickers on the back of Dodge pick-ups.

I was an Eric Dickerson fan, though.

I got to watch Bo Jackson, Marcus Allen and Howie Long in silver and black. How can you not dig that?
      yea, I know the Raiders really are the big boys in that state even if the 49ers have been more successful.

I just can't understand how the Rams weren't popular. They were in LA for almost 50 years before they left with great success almost throughout. Yea they were terrible by the time they moved, but how could there not have been a solid fan base in LA for them?

Comment

Evidently Mark Davis owns a very large piece of property, just the right size for a stadium between San Antonio and Austin

Comment

I got to watch Bo Jackson, Marcus Allen and Howie Long in silver and black. How can you not dig that?
          because you said Howie Long

Comment

yall seen "rebels of Oakland" was a HBO Sport documentary. 100% worth the watch.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What ramifications will this have regarding qik's future expert picks?

Comment

If the Raiders go to San Antonio, I'm in!!!

Nobody liked the Rams in LA. I lived out the when the Raiders and Rams shared the city. It was all Raider Nation.
                I grew up a Rams fan.. The Mexicans like the Rams, the brothers liked the Raiders.. At least in my hood..

Comment

I hope they bring back the blue and white uniforms. And I liked the yellow and blue way more than the gold and blue.

Comment

The Raiders have always had a cult following. 82 was a stellar years, but believe it or not, their down years, you still see a ton of sportswear on people. They are like the Cowboys of the West Coast... with just as many Mexicans with their stickers on the back of Dodge pick-ups.
                    I like in the the bay area and win or loase you ALWAYS see raiders attire and stickers on cars etc. Much like the Cowbows fans for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      I grew up a Rams fan.. The Mexicans like the Rams, the brothers liked the Raiders.. At least in my hood..
                      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                        Lol..

Seriously though, back in the 80's, if you were wearing Raiders gear there was a good chance your shit was going to get stolen. Well, at least if you were a red-headed white boy.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                          Dre didn't get the "all black attire" memo

Comment

The city of St Louis still owes $100 mill on the Edward Jones Dome. I don't see how conventions is going to pay that off easily.

I also find it funny they offered to front $400+ million for a new stadium. So how were they going to pay off the $100 million still owed on the old stadium?

Comment

FUCK Stan Kroenke and his fucking tupee.

St. Louis will pay 12 million dollars a year until 2021 for the Edwards jones done.

Also fuck you Jerry Jones
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X