X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AUSTRIA

great quali.
    good race.

the incident. this one is 100% rosberg. the brake issue being claimed seems like a lie but even then, going straight on a corner?

happy for jenson button.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

good analysis from anthony davidson:
      Watch "2016 Austria - Post-Race: Analysis of Rosberg and Hamilton incident" on Streamable.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momo View Post
        AUSTRIA

great quali.
        good race.

the incident. this one is 100% rosberg. the brake issue being claimed seems like a lie but even then, going straight on a corner?

happy for jenson button.
        I think there was a brake issue for Rosberg cause he did go wide in turn 1 some laps earlier. Rosberg also had a bad exit in turn 1 on the last lap. That being said, Rosberg ment to do that. He said that he thought it was his corner. I'm sorry, what do you expect Hamilton to do, just keep going straight?

Hamilton didn't crowd him, gave him plenty of room, and Rosberg didn't want to yield. It's even more clear when Rosberg didn't give Hamilton room to come back onto the track.

Yay Jenson, also yay Pascal Wehrlein and Manor getting 10th.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

good analysis from anthony davidson:
          https://streamable.com/suds
          that's spot on and I agree completely on what he said
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Oh yea, hell yea Pascal/manor for grabbing a crucially important point. Also Grosjean snuck back into the points again.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

I wonder whats going to happen now between Rosberg and Hamilton at Mercedes. Could Rosberg now jump ship to Ferrari?
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

he just signed a new contract with merc but that doesnt mean too much.

merc will keep them away from each other on track through strategy and use team orders when they get close.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

From what I've read Rosberg doesn't have a contract signed. For me this is stupid if they do team orders. Tell in a way both to be fair in the circumstances and race clean.

I'm sorry but Nico was an idiot for doing that. You don't make contact with you're teammate. I find it ironic that people compare that to Senna vs Prost at Japan in 1989. Because I can see that honestly
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Happy for Jenson, Roman, and Pascal... 100% on Rossberg for the contact and I agree with the recap in that last link. I say let them race and take each other out more, should make it easier for Vettle to get a win, assuming his car can get to the finish.

WTF were the fans booing Lewis about?
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      WTF were the fans booing Lewis about?
                      someone reported that the trackside announcer credited luiz hamham for the accident.
                      www.hppmotorsports.com
                      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Also have to wonder if that was also a Brexit shot at well being Hamilton's from the UK
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Man fuck Toto Wolf. How was that Lewis' fault and why should he be warned as bad as Nico when it was clear as day Nico's at fault.

Mercedes just replaced the Red Bull 2010 year for the most mismanaged team that I can remember.
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

I don't understand the penalty that Rosberg got. If teams and drivers are allowed to talk about strategy of tires or making the tires last, what did Mercedes do different from that?

That coaching wasn't for a performance gain, it was for reliability and to race the car with the issue at hand. Why is that called coaching when it isn't for a performance gain, but more of maintaining the car. The FIA is a joke
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

the rule is something about a driver must pilot the car unaided.

not sure which part of the radio message they didnt like but it was either/both the setting change they called for and the message on how to deal with the issue regarding 7th gear.

it's a stupid rule.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

it's a stupid rule.
                                This... If you want to make the cars so incredibly complex with the power units then you need to allow the teams to communicate shit like that. What they are asking the drivers to do is essentially text and drive at 180+ MPH.
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X