No announcement yet.

Formula 1 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this morning didn't have any major news.

Vandoorne to replace Button at McLaren. Button to stay with McLaren and take a sabbatical.
    Perez said that he intends to stay at Force India.

So, who's going to Williams next season? Bottas likely to be retained, but who's going to be his teammate? Alex Lynn from GP2?
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• bummed about button. i'm gonna treat this as his final season. i think the only way he is getting back in is if vandoorne does poorly or alonso leaves. alonso wont leave if mclaren is competitive next year and button wont come back if there is nothing to win.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
        bummed about button. i'm gonna treat this as his final season. i think the only way he is getting back in is if vandoorne does poorly or alonso leaves. alonso wont leave if mclaren is competitive next year and button wont come back if there is nothing to win.
        I thought with Felipe Massa retiring that it made sense that Button was going to be at Williams.

I'm scratching my head at Williams, who do you think will be there next year?
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
          I thought with Felipe Massa retiring that it made sense that Button was going to be at Williams.

I'm scratching my head at Williams, who do you think will be there next year?
          lynn should be in line as he is their reserve driver unless they dont think he has what it takes.

i know mercedes has invested interest in him so not sure if they will allow it, but i think wehrlein is probably the most likely candidate from current drivers.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
            lynn should be in line as he is their reserve driver unless they dont think he has what it takes.

i know mercedes has invested interest in him so not sure if they will allow it, but i think wehrlein is probably the most likely candidate from current drivers.
            Toto Wolff isn't a share holder in Williams anymore. So it wouldn't be a move because of that.

Then again NBC did say that Sergio Perez did say he would stay at Force India. Swear I saw something yesterday that he did, but I was in the middle of work so idk.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• rosberg dominated singapore.

hamilton dominated malaysia... only to explode and get 0 points and lose another power unit.

down 23 pts, 5 races to go. basically he has to win all 5 in order to win 4th championship unless rosberg has some non 2nd place finishes.

my favorite track up (1 and 1a interchangeable with spa) next: Suzuka.
              www.hppmotorsports.com
              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Man that race felt like Singapore 2012 for Hamilton. Just absolutely dominating the field only to have it end with a mechanical failure.
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• So I guess the bad luck start curse has gone from Mark Webber to Lewis Hamilton.
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• going to austin on thursday. anyone else going? i expect lewis will likely win most of the remaining weekends but rosberg should win the title.
                    Last edited by momo; 10-18-2016, 01:59 PM.
                    www.hppmotorsports.com
                    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• So that Verstappen kid is somewhat good. He didn't do much at Brazil. Only just overtook Jenson Button's performance at Canada in 2011 in my opinion
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• it was a hell of a drive.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• I didn't think he would get a podium. Also laughed at Vettel complaining about Verstappen shoving him out when Vettel did the same thing to Alonso. Vettel is starting to be annoying.
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                            I didn't think he would get a podium. Also laughed at Vettel complaining about Verstappen shoving him out when Vettel did the same thing to Alonso. Vettel is starting to be annoying.
                            I've loved Vettel for a long time, but he's got an awful case of vaginitis and has done nothing but bitch for the last 18 months.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• I wonder if he's having second thoughts of leaving Red Bull for Ferrari. Cause when he left it looked like it was the right choice. Last year he won 3 times while Red Bull struggled. Now Red Bull has beaten them in the standings and has won twice.
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

• hamilton wins race but rosberg wins championship.
                                massa and button are done.

pretty dull f1 season due to mercedes dominance but there were a few bright spots. here's to 2017 and hopes that red bull is fast and ferrari is a contender. would be nice to see a competitive mclaren again or else i bet alonso quits next.
                                www.hppmotorsports.com
                                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Working...
                                X