No announcement yet.

Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys reportedly have zero interest in Bosa. So that's comforting. If Jalen is gone, move down 4-5 spots and draft Lawson.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Or they take Goff or myles jack. No one knows wtf they'll do.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        Or they take Goff or myles jack. No one knows wtf they'll do.
        x2... It's all over the map. Even the reporters have no f'ing clue.

Comment

• Rams trade with Titans for No 1 pick. Wentz, Geoff, Ramsey probably go 1-2-3. Where does this leave Dallas?

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
            Rams trade with Titans for No 1 pick. Wentz, Geoff, Ramsey probably go 1-2-3. Where does this leave Dallas?
            Well, if there is ever a good year to trade down, this is the year if that happens. Maybe they can move down and take 2 later 1st round pics or another high 2nd round.

Just don't draft Bosa!

Comment

• Originally posted by cj-95gt View Post
              rams trade with titans for no 1 pick. Wentz, geoff, ramsey probably go 1-2-3. Where does this leave dallas?
              god damnit im so pissed off about this
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                god damnit im so pissed off about this
                Why? If it works out for them they'll have a good shot with Wentz. He'll have Gurley to fall back on and he's an upgrade from the qb's they have now.
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Well, if there is ever a good year to trade down, this is the year if that happens. Maybe they can move down and take 2 later 1st round pics or another high 2nd round.

Just don't draft Bosa!
                  4 pick was going to be a wasted pick for them from the get go. They aren't picking a top qb or rb. Im all for Ramsey but that's definitely not happening now, i also don't want them to get Bosa either. So who else is really worthy of that #4 pick? Get a two for one and get value on late picks.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                    Why? If it works out for them they'll have a good shot with Wentz. He'll have Gurley to fall back on and he's an upgrade from the qb's they have now.
                    I wanted to get Treadwell, but I really don't see either of these QB's worth that much. Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't. Yes its better than Keenum and Foles. Mannion, idk to be honest because he didn't play in his rookie year.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• We can't forget tunsill. San Diego could still take him an gift us Ramsey.

Comment

• Comment

We can't forget tunsill. San Diego could still take him an gift us Ramsey.
                          The other possibility is for the Titans to trade their 1st and one of their 2nds for the 4th pick to get Tunsil. I don't see Ramsey going past the 3rd pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                            Rams trade with Titans for No 1 pick. Wentz, Geoff, Ramsey probably go 1-2-3. Where does this leave Dallas?
                            Yes, yes, no.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

Just don't draft Bosa!
                            Really depends heavily on what SD does, but I'm with you. No Bosa, no Henry. It will be hard for them to fuck this up. They could stand to gain a ton by moving down a bit.

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                            4 pick was going to be a wasted pick for them from the get go. They aren't picking a top qb or rb. Im all for Ramsey but that's definitely not happening now, i also don't want them to get Bosa either. So who else is really worthy of that #4 pick? Get a two for one and get value on late picks.
                            So, you're saying if they don't take QB at #4, it's a wasted pick? That is absurd. Don't be silly, Hugo. Many would argue taking a QB at 4, that won't see the field for 3-4 years short of injury situations, would be a wasted pick.

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                            I wanted to get Treadwell, but I really don't see either of these QB's worth that much. Hopefully I'm wrong but I don't. Yes its better than Keenum and Foles. Mannion, idk to be honest because he didn't play in his rookie year.
                            Aaaaaand that's why you're not an NFL coach. Treadwell was a pipe dream for STL given their pick position. Stud WRs do you no good when the QB can't get them the ball. See: Cowboys 2015.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            We can't forget tunsill. San Diego could still take him an gift us Ramsey.
                            I think SD has their rankings as follows.

Buckner
                            Tunsil
                            Ramsey

I just don't see them taking Ramsey. And if they do, quite honestly, could be a blessing in disguise. I'm perfectly ok with Hargreaves instead of Ramsey, in the event Ramsey is off the board. They could move down and still make that pick too, just like they could with Lawson. I'm falling more in love with the idea of moving down. 2 second rounders would allow them to address DB, DE, and QB. I'd like them to take a late round DB too, and as an OU homer Zack Sanchez has my eye. The kid is a ball hawk and a turnover machine.

Either way, shaping up to be a fun draft. The next two weeks need to hurry up.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• So, Demarcus Lawrence is trying to be a 1978 baseball player. Out 4 games on suspension for amphetamines.

Alright, take a d-lineman at 4.

Comment

So, Demarcus Lawrence is trying to be a 1978 baseball player. Out 4 games on suspension for amphetamines.

Alright, take a d-lineman at 4.
                                I agree our D is looking slim
                                Originally posted by Da Prez
                                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Working...
                                X