No announcement yet.

Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really would hate for Elliott to turn into a Moss situation. The giants would snatch him up and he could tear us up twice a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
      IMO, that would be a reach even though a lot of folks think the boys will do it. I wouldn't mind them trading back into the top 15 and then grabbing him. However, I prefer them grabbing the CB Hargreaves if Ramsey is not available at 4 and they do trade back. Also, I would consider grabbing QB Cook with my 2nd round pick if Lynch doesn't fall. The draft is loaded with DT's so they might look to fill some of the specialty positions in the early rounds.
      We don't need DTs. Crawford has been pretty decent and they just signed than Cedric Thornton guy in free agency.
      Last edited by bcoop; 04-28-2016, 12:13 PM.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I'm kind of hoping they pickup Hunter Henry in the 2nd, just because of the beast that guy is. And he's a Jerry's favorite... Arkansas Razorback!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          but Bosa isn't the DE they need
          He's the DE they deserve.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            He's the DE they deserve.
            Jerry Jones
            We deserve him, but we don't, and we do uh but we should take him but we won't and we might uh deion sanders would have really taught him a lesson in practice uh cause he was uh intense. uh but I assume we will do the right thing.

Comment

• Hearing Zeke has shot up the Cowboys board today. Oh boy. I'm not opposed to drafting him but I am if they take him at 4, especially if Ramsey is still there.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Hearing Zeke has shot up the Cowboys board today. Oh boy. I'm not opposed to drafting him but I am if they take him at 4, especially if Ramsey is still there.
                If Ramsey is there, they take him, if not they will trade back a few spots pick up an extra 2nd and take elliot there. If they can't trade back to around 8, they will stay where they are and take him at 4. I'm more interested in what they do after they take Ramsey or Elliott at 4. Trade back in to the 1st?
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• It must be the suit he's wearing. It's gotta be the suit he's wearing.

Comment

• I'm guessing it's ramsey, zeke, bosa if they go at 4. I think they trade back into the 1st and take cook.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Wow, was not expecting bosa by SD

Comment

• Bosa to superchargers

Comment

• Apparently. Tunsil has some weed video out now

Comment

• Thank you football Gods.

Comment

• Cowboys have been inquiring about additional first round picks.

Comment

• Fucking idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X