Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
    Manziel punches his computer screen after reading that.
    I'd have way more hope with Manziel.

Comment

• Are you out of your fucking mind!? Manziel, ahahahahaha...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• He has more horrible games as a starter in the NFL than shots he takes at a bar.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• So does anyone know if they will have a Sanchez Jersey for sale? (I want one)
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Once he signs a contract and is on the active roster they start printing up jerseys. I'm sure you can go to Cowboys online and get hooked up.
            I haven't given daddy Jerry any money in years. My kids might buy me some caps for bdays and xmas but I've boycotted the Boy's pro shop.

I did buy a sideline cap on Monday since i've worn out the last one, but I wear ball caps almost daily...
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Once he signs a contract and is on the active roster they start printing up jerseys. I'm sure you can go to Cowboys online and get hooked up.
              I haven't given daddy Jerry any money in years. My kids might buy me some caps for bdays and xmas but I've boycotted the Boy's pro shop.

I did buy a sideline cap on Monday since i've worn out the last one, but I wear ball caps almost daily...
              Damn H...I guess that's my weakness...I can honestly say I do spend quite a bit of money on DC t-shirts/caps ....Anytime I go to the mall and they have a DCPS I spend $$$
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                Damn H...I guess that's my weakness...I can honestly say I do spend quite a bit of money on DC t-shirts/caps ....Anytime I go to the mall and they have a DCPS I spend $$$
                Oh I used to spend alot of money, I for sure helped keep the lights on at Texas Stadium back in the day and I may have had a large hand in building Cowboy stadium. I won't give the Jones' anymore money til they make it to the NFC CG or SB.

I don't go to games unless I get invited to a suite party. Hell I couldn't believe the cap I bought on Monday was $34.xx out the door, I almost made my wife take it back, but she wasn't in the mood for shenanigans...

Comment

Oh I used to spend alot of money, I for sure helped keep the lights on at Texas Stadium back in the day and I may have had a large hand in building Cowboy stadium. I won't give the Jones' anymore money til they make it to the NFC CG or SB.

I don't go to games unless I get invited to a suite party. Hell I couldn't believe the cap I bought on Monday was $34.xx out the door, I almost made my wife take it back, but she wasn't in the mood for shenanigans...
                  You make some valid points! Yeah my old lady thinks I'm crazy for paying $30+ for caps....But I rather wear DC gear than mavs or rangers.

Comment

• Wtf
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Romo, when hes had some time to throw the ball hes been very good, but we all know he can't run and that's what gives Dak the upper hand. Also the long ball, Romo hasn't thrown the long ball very well or at all and we know the Rook can spin it down the field. I know Daddy Jerry has a lot of money tied on up Romo this season and if he comes back he will be on a very short leash, which sucks because I'm a Romo fan, but hey, he did the same thing to Drew Bledsoe when his skills deteriorated, lol...

Comment

Romo, when hes had some time to throw the ball hes been very good, but we all know he can't run and that's what gives Dak the upper hand. Also the long ball, Romo hasn't thrown the long ball very well or at all and we know the Rook can spin it down the field. I know Daddy Jerry has a lot of money tied on up Romo this season and if he comes back he will be on a very short leash, which sucks because I'm a Romo fan, but hey, he did the same thing to Drew Bledsoe when his skills deteriorated, lol...
                        Drew Bledsoe had skills?
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Damn, Cowboys are #3 in the NFL Power Rankings!

Comment

Damn, Cowboys are #3 in the NFL Power Rankings!
                            #4 from what I saw. Enjoy it while it lasts. Short of Cleveland and Baltimore, we've got a really tough stretch through week 14.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Romo, when hes had some time to throw the ball hes been very good, but we all know he can't run and that's what gives Dak the upper hand. Also the long ball, Romo hasn't thrown the long ball very well or at all and we know the Rook can spin it down the field. I know Daddy Jerry has a lot of money tied on up Romo this season and if he comes back he will be on a very short leash, which sucks because I'm a Romo fan, but hey, he did the same thing to Drew Bledsoe when his skills deteriorated, lol...
                              To refresh my memory without me having to resort to Google, didn't Romo first get his start as a replacement for a mediocre Bledsoe? It would only seem fitting (somewhat) that Tony go out in the same manner.

Comment

• I took it off of the NFL website, but it might be one of their beat writers, but yes #4 or #3 works for me! And yes we do have a rough stretch coming up. I was hoping to be 3-3 or 2-4 until Romo came back, but the Rook is playing very good. I also have to give props to the OL and that running game and they may be the very reason we are having the success that we are having. The Defense has stepped up as well...

Comment

Working...
                                X