Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romoooooooo...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      "word is..." My ass. Come on Hugo, you don't really believe that shit do you?

A - Gil Brandt is so goddamned old, he doesn't know what day of the week it is, much less have any insight as to what the Cowboys organization is going to do on draft day.
      B - The ONLY way he actually said that to anyone is if this is a strategy play. Aka, trickery. Trick.
      C - Jones can say whatever the fuck he wants. He was dead set on drafting Manziel too, we all see how that played out too.

Jack is a good LB, but not at 4, and he is not what we need. He isn't a pass rusher. They're going Bosa or Ramsey @ 4, if they don't move down. There is very high possibility they can move down a few spots to gain picks and still get their guy. I'm good with either one, Wentz, or Treadwell @ 4. I'm high on Zeke Elliot too, but not at 4.

Someone's gonna get fucked on the Derrick Henry deal.
      Never said I believed it kid. I know shit like this gets out to the media and it's nothing but smoke and mirrors. I really don't see them picking a qb at #4 though. Call me crazy but they're in it to win now. Get a top defensive pick and a backup qb will be acquired through FA. Colt Mccoy is being thrown out there as a possibility.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I sure as hell hope they don't take Bosa, he's not going to be a top 10 pick in his career. The JJ Watt comparisons are just crazy, he's not even in the same zip code as Watt.

I'd rather see them take Shaq Lawson if they want a DE so bad. But hopefully they'll just bring Ware back, and then take Mack or Ramsey at 4, someone worthy of a 4th pick, instead of a 15 pick at 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          I sure as hell hope they don't take Bosa, he's not going to be a top 10 pick in his career. The JJ Watt comparisons are just crazy, he's not even in the same zip code as Watt.

I'd rather see them take Shaq Lawson if they want a DE so bad. But hopefully they'll just bring Ware back, and then take Mack or Ramsey at 4, someone worthy of a 4th pick, instead of a 15 pick at 4.
          Are you still drunk?
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Are you still drunk?
            high on life!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              high on life!
              I'm just trying to figure out what the hell he is talking about. Bring back Ware? He's not available. Mack? That was last year's draft.

I agree with him that Bosa should not be compared to Watt, but not a top 10 pick? I don't think so, buddy. I also like Shaq Lawson, but he's way too big of a risk to take in the first round, and an absolute disaster waiting to happen at #4. He's the 9th ranked DE, and only has a year experience as a starter.

Comment

I'm just trying to figure out what the hell he is talking about. Bring back Ware? He's not available. Mack? That was last year's draft.

I agree with him that Bosa should not be compared to Watt, but not a top 10 pick? I don't think so, buddy. I also like Shaq Lawson, but he's way too big of a risk to take in the first round, and an absolute disaster waiting to happen at #4. He's the 9th ranked DE, and only has a year experience as a starter.
                I think he meant Jack.

As for Bosa, I just know norm thinks he is overrated. The more I think about this, the more Ramsey makes the logical sense.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  I think he meant Jack.

As for Bosa, I just know norm thinks he is overrated. The more I think about this, the more Ramsey makes the logical sense.
                  Ramsey is where I think they should and will go. Especially with rumors swirling that releasing Carr is just a formality at this point. I'd be ok with Bosa at that pick though.

And if he was talking about Myles Jack, #4 is too high and he doesn't rush the passer so it doesn't address a need. Still drunk...

Comment

Cowboys the front runner for Lamar Miller. Really hoping they don't overpay him. Not worth a Demarco type contract.

They're also making a run at Leodis McKelvin

Comment

Cowboys the front runner for Lamar Miller. Really hoping they don't overpay him. Not worth a Demarco type contract.

They're also making a run at Leodis McKelvin
                      Texans are making a strong push for Miller. They'll probably be stupid enough to overpay him.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I meant Jack not Mack, and there has been a lot of speculation, prior to Manning's retirement announcement that Denver might be looking to trade Ware, and the Cowboys were obviously talked about.

I just said I like Lawson more than Bosa. I think Bosa is going to be average at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          I meant Jack not Mack, and there has been a lot of speculation, prior to Manning's retirement announcement that Denver might be looking to trade Ware, and the Cowboys were obviously talked about.

I just said I like Lawson more than Bosa. I think Bosa is going to be average at best.
                          I just read a couple days ago that Ware was going to restructure. Cowboys can't really afford to pay Ware IMO.

Comment

I just read a couple days ago that Ware was going to restructure. Cowboys can't really afford to pay Ware IMO.
                            Cutting Carr woukd give them like 25M in cap room. But with that peyton money available, Denver has a lot of wiggle room to keep Ware now.

Comment

Broncos have 19 million in cap space.
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                                Broncos have 19 million in cap space.
                                Malik Jackson is gone, Osweiler looking like he's gone, Trevathan likely heading to Chicago. I haven't looked at total cap space, but they should end up with a fair amount available.

Comment

Working...
                                X