Cowboys 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Malik Jackson is gone, Osweiler looking like he's gone, Trevathan likely heading to Chicago. I haven't looked at total cap space, but they should end up with a fair amount available.
    Osweiler and Lamar Miller in Houstone? Paul is fisting himself right now.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Sounds like a typical Tuesday night
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Osweiler and Lamar Miller in Houstone? Paul is fisting himself right now.
        Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
        Sounds like a typical Tuesday night
        lmfao!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Osweiler to Houston, the Cleveland Browns of Texas for QBs!

Comment

So much for Lamar Miller to the Cowboys. 4 years, 26 million with the Texans. Wow @ Osweiler's deal......

We can count out Matt Forte coming to the Dallas Cowboys, the Jets signed him.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Cowboys to meet with Chris Long from the Rams.

If he can get back to his pre injury play, I'd take him

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                Cowboys to meet with Chris Long from the Rams.

If he can get back to his pre injury play, I'd take him
                I'd rather have Olivier Vernon if they are going to pursue a FA DE. If they sign Long, anything they give him will be overpaying his sorry ass.

Well, fuck. Apparently the Giants signed Vernon about 6 minutes ago to a monster deal.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Chris Long is a good player, everyone tries compare him to Howie (both boys) but they are not of dads level of play.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Chris Long is a good player, everyone tries compare him to Howie (both boys) but they are not of dads level of play.
                    No he isn't. He had 2 good years. He can't stay healthy and he can't produce. He can keep looking as far as I'm concerned. League minimum would be overpaying his sorry ass.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Hot. Sports. Opinion.
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

another chance at Matt Moore?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          No he isn't. He had 2 good years. He can't stay healthy and he can't produce. He can keep looking as far as I'm concerned. League minimum would be overpaying his sorry ass.
                          Chris Long didn't live up to those expectations when he was drafted #1 overall. However I will say this. Yes, Long didn't play well in the last two years. That's if he was on the field, he had a knee injury and an ankle injury I believe. When he plays, he plays as best as he can. He's one you will want in your locker room. Think of the opposite of Greg Hardy.

Yes he was overpaid after his contract, but before he was cut he said he wouldn't have an issue with a pay cut. He acknowledged that he wasn't playing at the level he was being paid.

Honestly you can't say league min is overpaying when you paid and then kept Greg Hardy all year with the crap he did.
                          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Houston way overpaid. If the team that was giving the keys to the kingdom refused to pay him, other teams should have taken note. Looks like I'll be rooting for Kap, RG3, or Fitz this year.

Comment

Fitzpeezy has a good place in Denver, if a mediocre, end of career Peyton can win a Superbowl, a lifetime backup who plays starter can probably win there

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                                Chris Long didn't live up to those expectations when he was drafted #1 overall.
                                #2 overall
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X