Rangers 2011 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Who Needs 8 View Post
    This games proves how much I hate ESPN. What a fucking yankee blow job fest. Even Bobby V won't talk positive of the Rangers. WTF?
    ESPN is slowly making itself irrelevant. Sportscenter has been almost unbearable for several years now, they've resorted to airing spring fucking football games, and they focus more on their on-air personalities than they do the sports.

Their focus isn't covering sports; it's using sports to leverage themselves as a massive marketing machine. I get it, it's business, but I wish nothing but evil upon ESPN.

Comment

• Back on topic, though, Ogando looks pretty good tonight and the offense its way off its ass.

Comment

• What a catch Nelly Cruz!

Comment

• And Ogando has now decided a couple of times in this game that he doesn't want to win it.

Comment

• Fucking rwanda...
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Don't worry gents, Jaba will be out soon. We will get a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Don't worry gents, Jaba will be out soon. We will get a shot.
                Jaba the Hut!!! Our Jedi Mind tricks will work on him.

Comment

• Attaboy Mike Young.

Comment

• Gracias Jaba.

Comment

• Oh Jaba who ho jo ah baba ah jaba!

Comment

• Yet again the Rhodes/Oliver old fucking man duo fucks up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          Yet again the Rhodes/Oliver old fucking man duo fucks up.
                          Last season was enough. How long do you let that go on before you decide it has to be addressed as a manager? I know you have to show confidence, blah blah blah. But these guys arent young and impressionable, and only appear to get worse.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I really don't like the way this crackhead runs the bullpen. Seems like he's ALWAYS going to the pen whenever it's too late, meanwhile I'm screaming for him to go to it two batters beforehand. It cost us games last year and has cost us at least two this year.

Edit: I also don't like all of this bunting shit he's been calling for lately.

Comment

• Oh and Bobby Valentine is a fuckin' putz.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                                Last season was enough. How long do you let that go on before you decide it has to be addressed as a manager? I know you have to show confidence, blah blah blah. But these guys arent young and impressionable, and only appear to get worse.
                                Compeltely agreed. There's not much left to go to, though; he went with the Young guys the other day and that completely backfired.

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                                I really don't like the way this crackhead runs the bullpen. Seems like he's ALWAYS going to the pen whenever it's too late, meanwhile I'm screaming for him to go to it two batters beforehand. It cost us games last year and has cost us at least two this year.

Edit: I also don't like all of this bunting shit he's been calling for lately.
                                Agreed, although I don't mind the bunting.

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                                Oh and Bobby Valentine is a fuckin' putz.
                                Agreed.

Comment

Working...
                                X