Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Well said.
    That goes for Tobin too. Though, he does have flashes of promise. Too bad we're stuck with him all year though.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Hey, Martin Perez threw a perfect game for Frisco last night. At least one pitcher in the franchise knows how to shut down Angel's hitters (played their AA team). It was rain shorted to 5 innings but it's still official.

Harrison vs Weaver, should be a different story tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        No but grieve is an opponent ass kissing boredom inducing fool. Speaking of boredome inducing, him and radigan are putting me to sleep day after day.

I have to agree. Nobody gets excited in the booth now. It's like one big monotoned game

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          No but grieve is an opponent ass kissing boredom inducing fool. Speaking of boredome inducing, him and radigan are putting me to sleep day after day.
          Rhadigan bloooooooows. I much prefer the radio broadcast over his boring ass commentary.

Oh, and last night's game was a CF. I left in the 6th, right after the inside the park HR (yeah, i know, there was an error on the play)

Comment

• I like Rhadigan, but it's mainly because of his off the cuff shit he does on the Ticket. I haven't seen/heard enough during the broadcasts to have an opinon.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Damn it, I am tired of the sports radio dumbasses talking about Lewis not playing because of the birth of his child.

Let's just make a non-story into a big deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                I much prefer the radio broadcast over his boring ass commentary.
                Eric Nadel > any other broadcaster in sports

Comment

• Kinsler with a shitty pop out to foul ground to begin the game?! No wai!

The Rangers need to jump on Weaver early or Harrison needs to be damn near perfect. Or both.

Comment

• Talk about scraping together one run.

Comment

• I watched Twins - O's .. Vlad jacked one out , seems to have his early season groove

Comment

• This Borjous motherfucker is faster than a felonious ninja.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                          This Borjous motherfucker is faster than a felonious ninja.
                          He can jump pretty good to.

Comment

• Anyone else notice 9 errors in the last 3 games?

The Rangers lost 2 of those, though the errors didn't seem to impact the game. It's just a disturbing trend.

Comment

• Rangers place Feliz on 15 day DL...
                              Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by SC457A View Post
                                Rangers place Feliz on 15 day DL...
                                Not good but they did bring up Eppley, so far this season he's been lights out in the minors. Only 8 innings pitched but no earned runs and 3/3 on saves. Decent for a 43rd round draft pick!

Comment

Working...
                                X