No announcement yet.

Rangers 2011 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrison appears to have completely lost it.

Comment

• And he's reached complete meltdown status. 3 runs given up in the first so far, two of them walked in and still no outs.

Edit: Another run in on a double play. Offense is really going to have to show up tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        And he's reached complete meltdown status. 3 runs given up in the first so far, two of them walked in and still no outs.

Edit: Another run in on a double play. Offense is really going to have to show up tonight.
        Damn. Game just started. Shit.
        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Ok...5 runs in now in the first. That's enough of that shit. Time to change the channel.
          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Chris Davis gets his first hit of the season in an at-bat in which he saw nothing but fastballs. Go figure.

Comment

• Borbon with a clutch hit? WTF?!

Comment

• Texas started to make in interesting, and then Harrison goes and gives up another run.
                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• And another. And they want to put in fucking tomko.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• What a clusterfuck.

Comment

• No one watching these games as of late? Didn't get a chance to catch tonight's game, but I'm glad they got the win despite another shaky start.

I did catch this gem from Wash during the postgame conference:

"Those guys just swings the bat."

Comment

• Tuesday's game was the first of the season to attend for me. I picked a bad one to say the least! Just noticed O'Day is on the 60 day DL. Ouch. Partial tear in his labrum.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAXX View Post
                          Tuesday's game was the first of the season to attend for me. I picked a bad one to say the least! Just noticed O'Day is on the 60 day DL. Ouch. Partial tear in his labrum.
                          The bullpen was bad to begin with, and now it's coming apart. I just hope they keep pounding the ball. Hamilton coming back will help some, but he doesn't pitch...

Comment

• Now that the first two weeks are over, I'm not watching every game. I still watch most, but don't lose sleep over not catching a game or two each week. I didn't watch last night's, nor did I watch the night before (or at least most of it).
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• I am paying attention, but I haven't been able to sit and watch a game. So that puts them at 7-8 since they went 8-0?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                                The bullpen was bad to begin with, and now it's coming apart. I just hope they keep pounding the ball. Hamilton coming back will help some, but he doesn't pitch...
                                Feliz will be eligible to come back next Friday. Hunter and Webb are probably ready now but they are scheduled to pitch a simulated game this weekend, both have been pitching batting practice and look good. Feldman could also be back any day now. Realistically we could have a monster bullpen as early as next weekend against the Yankees.

We get the As and Mariners on the road before hand, I don't think we'll have much trouble with either team's bats. Other than Ichiro, Smoak, Matsui and Bradley there isn't any offense on either. Not saying we'll sweep them by any means, Seattle has some great pitching, but I don't see either team putting up more than 3 runs a game against any of our pitchers.

Comment

Working...
                                X