No announcement yet.

Rangers 2011 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN to move Rangers to #30 in power rankings next week.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Well shit, I went to bed in the middle of that 6 run inning for the Angels thinking we would stop the bleeding. I guess that Tatayama guy for the Angels shut us down.

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      ESPN to move Rangers to #30 in power rankings next week.
      nah, #15 more than likely. Behind the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Comment

• 0-1 Halos

Chavez just kicked a meduim easy fly, snow coned it then dropped it

fuuuuck

Comment

• Chavez lost that game for them. CJ pitched phenomenal and the Rangers just couldn't capitalize and left too many men on base without being able to drive them home.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
            ESPN to move Rangers to #30 in power rankings next week.
            They jumped to #1 in the SI.com rankings this week.

Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Ol' Turkey neck Peter Gammons says CJ will be a 100 million dollar free agent

Chance of Rangers re-signing him looks bleak

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                Ol' Turkey neck Peter Gammons says CJ will be a 100 million dollar free agent

Chance of Rangers re-signing him looks bleak
                He's worth every bit as much as Sabathia, maybe even more since he's been winning in Texas. If he stays healthy and wins 18-20 games this season he'll easily get 5+ years at $20+ million. The Rangers would be crazy not to offer it before he shops the free agent market. Once the Yankees start bidding it'll go up to the same amount over 7 years.

Comment

• Agreed

His innings pitched are crazy , been a work horse ..

Great season up to this point for sure

Comment

• Rangers, specifically Nellie Cruz must've been mad about the streak coming to an end. Cruz is 4 of 4 tonight with 8 rbi and the Rangers are leading 12-2 in the 8th.
                    Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Beltre out with a leg strain. Angels won tonight already so they'll stay 3.0 back of the Rangers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                        Beltre out with a leg strain. Angels won tonight already so they'll stay 3.0 back of the Rangers.
                        Davis also came out early, not sure why yet though. I really hope they are both okay. I'd really hate to see Young playing 3rd again. It'll add at least another half a point to the staff's ERA.

We are going after Beltran though, maybe they'll throw in David Wright?

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                          Davis also came out early, not sure why yet though. I really hope they are both okay. I'd really hate to see Young playing 3rd again. It'll add at least another half a point to the staff's ERA.

We are going after Beltran though, maybe they'll throw in David Wright?
                          Can someone explain why we're going after Beltran?

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                            Davis also came out early, not sure why yet though.
                            Davis? As in Chris Davis? I didn't see him in the box score.
                            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Buddy of mine was saying that CJ wanted to go to a West Coast team? I'd hate to lose him because he's a damn good pitcher. Anyone know if there is any truth to this? Nelly killed it last night as well. At the game he said CJ told him to do something special before and he did.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                                Davis? As in Chris Davis? I didn't see him in the box score.
                                Round Rock Express, he's next in line if Beltre goes down. Turns out they pulled him right after the Beltre injury just in case they needed him.

Beltran won't cost any money, the Mets have already said they are planning on eating what's left of his contract. They will want talent in return but as long as we don't give them Perez or Sheppers everyone else in the minors should be available.

An outfield with Beltran, Cruz and Hamilton would be sick. Even the Yankees with their unlimited bankroll dream of an outfield like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X