Rangers 2011 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    Hell, he had 12 in Round Rock in 48 games. Apparently, 3rd base tears his ass up.

*update* Davis is 0-6 with 2 errors!
    He's absolutely worthless at the major league level. I guess management just isn't seeing it though.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      He's absolutely worthless at the major league level. I guess management just isn't seeing it though.
      I guess there's no one else in the system?

Comment

• In all fairness, he had a hit that they called an error. Second baseman COULD have made the play, but it was by no means a routine play.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• it was a bad ass game best game i have ever been to but that had alot to do with the dudes sitting be hide us making some funny ass jokes

Comment

• Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
            In all fairness, he had a hit that they called an error. Second baseman COULD have made the play, but it was by no means a routine play.
            I saw it, but when your hometown scorer doesn't let you have it (especially during a dismal night) that says something.

Comment

• Gawd damn, I watched the first inning, then went to bed. I guess I missed the game of the year.

Comment

Chad Tracy is the best prospect right now but he's even streakier than Davis. Lots of power though, at least at the AAA level. He's a first baseman only so regardless we'll still have a defensive liability at 3rd.

I have a feeling Davis will be wearing a Mets uniform by the weekend and we'll have a rock star left fielder. We could probably get Beltran with him and any of our injured prospect pitchers like Strop, Omar Beltre or even Tobin. Heck as a good will gesture throw in Brandon Webb, we are eating his salary anyways.

Comment

ex Horn Omar Q. (not going to even try and spell his last name) pinched hit friday night when Beltre got hurt. But i guess they would rather show off Davis for trade value

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
                    ex Horn Omar Q. (not going to even try and spell his last name) pinched hit friday night when Beltre got hurt. But i guess they would rather show off Davis for trade value
                    Going 0-6 with 2 k's in a route where the rest of his team was hitting everything, is not a good way to show him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      Going 0-6 with 2 k's in a route where the rest of his team was hitting everything, is not a good way to show him off.

you might want to tap on your sarcasm meter or change the batteries, sir.

Comment

you might want to tap on your sarcasm meter or change the batteries, sir.
                        haha, ok, fair enough.

It is probably best to leave Davis in the minors for trade bait.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          haha, ok, fair enough.

It is probably best to leave Davis in the minors for trade bait.
                          At least he can hit, but his impression of Stevie Wonder playing 3rd still sucks.

WTF is wrong with a guy that can be the #1 hitter in AAA, and the worst in the majors?

I think Bert had his tongue firmly in his cheek...

Comment

At least he can hit, but his impression of Stevie Wonder playing 3rd still sucks.

WTF is wrong with a guy that can be the #1 hitter in AAA, and the worst in the majors?

I think Bert had his tongue firmly in his cheek...

I think there is a BIG difference in AAA and Big League pitching

Comment

I think there is a BIG difference in AAA and Big League pitching
                              There is, but 130 points of a batting average?

Comment

• Damn what a slugfest.

Comment

Working...
                                X