No announcement yet.

Rangers 2011 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We sure did shit out on those two pitchers we picked up. Adams giving up a 2-run homer a couple of nights ago and hiroshima completely shitting the bed after being up 0-2.

And fuck me, here comes Oliver.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      We sure did shit out on those two pitchers we picked up. Adams giving up a 2-run homer a couple of nights ago and hiroshima completely shitting the bed after being up 0-2.

And fuck me, here comes Oliver.
      I echo that sentiment.

Comment

• It's 20:45 on a saturday evening and taylor teagarden still sucks.

Comment

• How the hell do you not swing at that last pitch. Anything close, swing away!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            How the hell do you not swing at that last pitch. Anything close, swing away!!!
            I was wondering that myself. Then he looks at the umpire like he's crazy when the pitch was coming down the pipe the entire time.

Comment

• Holland's mediocrity shines!

Comment

• Warsh should have gotten up in that ass after that bullshit!

That's three horrible calls they've taken it up the ass for in the past two games!

Comment

• Rangers playing a solid game tonight. Leading 4-0 on the Red Sox heading to the 9th! Cj pitched very well tonight. Damn Bedard, the Sox pitcher took for fucking ever on the mound.
                  Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• As usual, Feliz was all over the place to the first batter he faced in the ninth.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Fucking Kinsler makes a helluva play to end the game!!
                      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                        As usual, Feliz was all over the place to the first batter he faced in the ninth.
                        Yeah, Feliz made it interesting by putting 2 men on. I know this is Boston, but why is Feliz in during a non-save situation? Warsh...
                        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Pedroia made a similar play on a softer hit (but didn't get the out) on Hamilton earlier. Kinsler's was much more impressive.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I was about 20ft. away from were Napoli blasted it into the stands bottom of the 6th. I stopped pouring sweat just long enough to applaud.

Comment

• Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                              I was about 20ft. away from were Napoli blasted it into the stands bottom of the 6th. I stopped pouring sweat just long enough to applaud.
                              Were you the guy he jumped up right away? Some goofball knew it was out as soon as it touched the bat.

Comment

• No. I doubt it. Took me a second to put my beer down before standing up.

Comment

Working...
                                X