Rangers 2011 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
    Considering it's past the trade deadline, I'm sure he was referring to next year.
    no, i am referring to him being on waivers at the moment. They have to pick him up for the playoff roster by 9-1

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      no, i am referring to him being on waivers at the moment. They have to pick him up for the playoff roster by 9-1
      Didn't know he was on the waiver list. Please put foot or gun in my mouth.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• $1.3 million owed for the rest of the season. Berkman wants a long-term contract but he doesn't have a choice if they trade him. He knows he'll be a dh if he's in the AL next season.

Comment

• Rangers had the night off, but the M's did us a favor and knocked off the Angels!
          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Leonys Martin and Mark Hamburger called up, Crus and O'Day to the DL.

Comment

• Wow...Josh just parked one a mile away! Mammoth shot to the upper deck in the right field seats. Rangers up 1-0 on the Rays in the 6th.
              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Top of the 9th and Feliz puts 2 on and then Kinsler drops a freaking pop up. Here we go again...
                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• And they get bailed out...DP to end the game. Rangers win 2-0.
                  Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Feliz scares the shit out of me.

Comment

Feliz scares the shit out of me.
                      No shit right.

Comment

Feliz scares the shit out of me.
                        All the time..... I know he's good just always makes me nervous when we're up by only a few runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
                          Top of the 9th and Feliz puts 2 on and then Kinsler drops a freaking pop up. Here we go again...
                          Was it not an infield fly?
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            Was it not an infield fly?
                            No, it was about midway into the outfield. Murphy was playing deep and probably could have got it. Kinsler tried to do an over the shoulder catch, it hit his glove and he dropped it.

Comment

No, it was about midway into the outfield. Murphy was playing deep and probably could have got it. Kinsler tried to do an over the shoulder catch, it hit his glove and he dropped it.

Not an error by any stretch, that was a tough play. Besides, they still got an out so it didn't do any damage.

I still think Feliz just chunks it up there, he ain't pitching

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
                                I still think Feliz just chunks it up there, he ain't pitching
                                Agreed. He did throw a breaking ball to get Longoria into a double play.

Comment

Working...
                                X