Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
    I still think Feliz just chunks it up there, he ain't pitching
    Yeah, it's a shame. On days when he has good movement on his fastball, he can throw it belt high over the middle of the plate and will still get outs. But more often than not, he's just serving up 95 mph straight, flat meat. Any Major League hitter should be able to hit that.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
      Wow...Josh just parked one a mile away! Mammoth shot to the upper deck in the right field seats. Rangers up 1-0 on the Rays in the 6th.
      Almost 500 ft. is what I heard today. He flat-ass CRUSHED that bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        Almost 500 ft. is what I heard today. He flat-ass CRUSHED that bitch.
        Or 449.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Feliz scares the shit out of me.
          Name a closer that doesn't put a scare in fans from time to time, other than Mo of course. Valverde in Detroit is the only one that hasn't blown a save this season. Feliz is 80%, which is slightly below average this season. He's the best closer we've had since Cordero's days in 04, before he knocked us out of the playoffs with his shakiness.

Also note that Mo, Valverde, Cordero and Papelbon all make nearly 20x what Feliz does. For the league minimum he's pretty damned good.

Comment

• Okay, I don't know why but we just traded for Treanor.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
              Okay, I don't know why but we just traded for Treanor.
              huh?

and apparently a reliever from Baltimore. I bet this guy is Olivers replacement.

Comment

Or 449.
                I thought I read 479...oops.

Comment

Agreed. He did throw a breaking ball to get Longoria into a double play.

doesn't mean he knew where it was going

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
                    doesn't mean he knew where it was going
                    True, but it looked better than a thigh high fastball.

Comment

huh?

and apparently a reliever from Baltimore. I bet this guy is Olivers replacement.
                      Oliver has been great lately, hell all of the relief other than Koji and Feliz have been stellar. It's always good to have another option though. CJ really did good with Treanor last year and he is a much better option than Teagarden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        I thought I read 479...oops.
                        If that bleachers hadn't been in the way, it would have been 500. He smoked the holy hell out of that ball. It left the park in like a second and a half! It was no where close to coming down when it hit the bleachers.

And Hamburger just made his major league debut and had a 1-2-3 ninth inning. Too bad the Rangers need 4 runs to tie
                        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Well, the Rangers are at least making this interesting. They're on the board now at 4-1. Tying run is at the plate with Torrealba at the plate.
                          Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Nice dice...he struck out. Game over.
                            Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

huh?

Mike Gonzalez from the O's
                              Gonzalez hasn't allowed a run in 18 of his last 19 games, and owns the 15th-best ERA among American League relievers with at least 10 appearances since the All-Star break.
                              Since July 8, he has a 1.62 ERA and held opponents to a .155 batting average.

Comment

• Well, at least Seattle(behind king felix) handled anaheim tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X